Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PhaperPlane

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhaperPlane

  1. PST people can only make it if it's 3pm PST, which would be late for other people :| Yea that's +2 hours, but just +1 hour would be greatly appreciated. Please Think of other time Zones. Adding 1 hour on will be bad for me since I have to go to bed at 9:30 PM.
  2. Keep Going Wakka! I'm sure those poor cute Animals shall thank you :P
  3. It was Cancelled because I was 1 Minuite late. :|
  4. Remember guys, its 25 Mins extra for those to get home from school! See ya at Yannile House Portal! :)
  5. This blog is hawt :o Keep going Dusty! Dusty for President! :)
  6. Back from school peeps! Get Posting! 4 More levels till I put Part 2 of my fletching plan into action. :)
  7. CST Time is now 3 PM but also, since its a Weekday, another Extra 25 Mins shall be added for those to get home from school. Cheers and remember this! :)
  8. We will actually allowed into the Priffandis :)
  9. My name is too hawt to give up on. O:)
  10. Updated first post about the idea for my 99 party! And you Finnaly get to see the Pie Cave if you come! :)
  11. 61 Fletching is achieved! :D 2 levels in one Day! Not too good, since its the weekday, things are going to slow down a bit due to school work and the Club I attend to every Monday. I have to go Paintballing on Saturday, which start at 9 AM! :shock: But ends at 1 PM, so its 4 Hours of Paintballing. Other than that, I should be able to get some fletching in during the week. This week is going to be good! (Espically Saturday) :
  12. EST Time Zone "Springs" foward 1 hour (adds an hour) The time listing for that is been updated. For the EST Time, it is now 4 PM Remember this people and the Daylight savings doesn't effect the U.K Yet.
  13. I do have school you kno -.- 60 Fletching is achieved Folks! :D
  14. Hawt bank :o Keep going dude!
  15. Remember, please post how many hours you lose/gain in your time zone, otherwise it will be very mixed up.
  16. Only 43 Ranging! :shock: Crikey! Good luck dude! Once you get 70, go buy some Karils (If you can :wink:)
  17. Hello everyone, just been Rock Climbing, Major Fun (I'm the best at it by the way :wink:) and now, I'm home to continue my fletching! Very close to 60 Fletching! \
  18. Really sorry I had to leave, such a bad time as well Next rehersal shall be on a Tuesday.
  19. I had a feeling that would be the case, please people, post the time difference in your time zones, as I posted before.
  20. Rehersal dosen't start in like, 40 mins :|
  21. Whatever it says on the first post is correct. If there is a Problem, post it. Remember kids, the first post is your friend. It doesn't say for today on the first post, it says on Saturday. Got to update that >.<
  22. We meet at world 99 Yannile House Portal.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.