Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PhaperPlane

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhaperPlane

  1. Thread win! =D> On topic, really looking forward to it Shey!
  2. Internet Cafe's are ftw 8-) Shame about your laptop, this is why, you never have electrical equipment at the table :shame:
  3. Go shey! I'll be looking forward to that party! :
  4. Good luck dude! I'll be spending most of my time fishing at Monks to :
  5. I shall be there Shey! And who's that Handsome devil in the Black Naval?
  6. Awesome puppy shey! Keep going for one more level! :
  7. I'm there, no matter what, I'll be there! :D
  8. Phr33 Bump! :thumbsup: Keep going Shey! Almost there!
  9. Hi guys, I need to get to 61 Crafting for Lunar Diplomacy. My crafting level at the moment is 55, what's the best way to get it up? Many thanks. ~Phaper
  10. I never see you there phaper, tho I did run into you at the puzzle door at quest yesterday. :-w Lies! :uhh: Keep going Oreo! Alching ain't that boring when I'm around! :
  11. What was that? :evil: My pie lectures own and you know it :
  12. YAY! Go Shey! \ Good job! Now tell me where the secret location is and you will get a free pie!
  13. Hee hee, when I did it, I only fell 2 times :D
  14. I did it yesterday :) And now this comes out, ah well. Still did it :
  15. Amazing Work Oreo! Keep going : Doing Nothing in 99 Edge is ftw! :thumbsup:
  16. I give up all hope on it, but for now, I'm updating the first post as we speak :D
  17. Well, I got ALOT of Hyt's today. Looks like I'm becoming more well known :)
  18. Gotta love Tip.Its sig limit. Wait for a moment
  19. Hi peeps! Review of today, from 54 Mage (ew) to 60 Mage (Hooray!) and then did Mage Arena (Wow) also, I have updated my sig to be much nicer. Hope you like it :)
  20. It says that its going to be a short quest :( Should be good (Hopefully)
  21. But if you look at the map carefully, you can see a path beyond the gates which leads somewhere, but where could it lead to? :-k
  22. 99 Edge is the way to go if your looking for Tip.Iter's :
  23. You can sell the Logs or just fletch them : Keep going Shey! Tell us when the party is and I'll (try) to be there! :)
  24. Hooray! Oreo is 2 Ranging levels away before he isn't a ranger nub! : Pies all round! \

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.