Everything posted by PhaperPlane
-
What would you do if RS was real?
I'd go to the Wilderness A.K.A, Manchester, people from the U.K would understand.
-
Slogan.
Runescape - Proceed with caution.
-
Shey was here!
YAY!!!!! Gooooooo Sheyyyy!
-
99/99 Farming
Go dusty gooooooo!
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
New plan folks, I'm going to be using Karils bow for the Fight Caves and I'm going to be needing 4k Bolt Racks, I've already got 1k So far and now I'm making money for more :
-
~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~
I'd go for A, that money could go into your next 99 :
-
I can't find the spot to dig
Ah, don't worry, Found it now, this can be locked. Cheers :) EDIT: Good luck on your treasure trail. Locking this topic - McGuff1
-
I can't find the spot to dig
According to Tip.It's cordinate finder, its, in the graveyard of shadows around the tree which is underneath the bend of the path, I have dug everywhere around it and I still can't find the casket. Any advice guys?
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Thanks dude
-
Luker2d2's Fishin Blog - 81/99 nothing i cant catch =p
Good luck n33b!
-
Mirror's Blog <3 ~ Closed!
Who doesn't love Mirraw?
-
~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~
Glad to hear that you had an awesome day! :) Good to see you got members back, 99 edgeville wasn't quite the same!
-
Behind the Scenes June
Wow, hardly anybody has discussed the new quest :P If it is a funny and enjoyable quest, I want Jagex to make more quests like it. :)
-
Do You have a "Home World"
99 Ftw
-
Behind the Scenes June
Finally! A sequel to Witch's House! : The new range weapon/arrows look good :)
-
~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~
- Shey was here!
YAY New goals! : Why isn't there "Get A Fire Cape" goal on there? :P Gooooooooooood Luck Sheyyyyyyy! :- :: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!
Go with A Tripsis! :) I'm pretty shocked that there are Runecraft Macroers, if this drags on, soon we'll have auoters at Barrows and DK's! :ohnoes: But don't let that slow you down, keep on runecrafting! :- Are Jagex's updates ever really THAT bad?
Every update has a purpose, no matter what a handful of players think, someone in the community will have found a purpose for it and enjoy it to their ability. In my view, I like most updates, I can only have a fair say until I have tried them- ~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Hmmm, tempted to go for a Veracs skirt or I could stick with a monkrobe bottoms, what should I go for?- The Official Thread: Summer Goals for 2007::. Not Over Yet!
Obtain a fire cape! : I want it more than a skill cape :lol:- ~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Saving Evil Dave was a pain! But I did it! :thumbsup: Now I can go get Dragon Gloves! If I had 130k -.- I'm spinning 1K Flax then I'm going to sell them, I'll be at World 99 Lumbridge! :- ~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~
My Dad used to work at Coca-Cola too, we got so much free Diet Coke! :D I still even have a shirt with the logo on it. Ah so much free st00f....:lol: Keep going Wakka! :thumbsup:- The Fight Caves
Thanks dude I'll sure to go get my fire cape soon :- Shey was here!
Gooooo Sheyyyyy! \ - Shey was here!
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.