Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PhaperPlane

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhaperPlane

  1. Who's that handsome devil in that Dragon Chain? Oh wait, Me And don't twist my words, I didn't call you that :shame: :notalk:
  2. I'm going to miss you! :( Take care and come back soon :)
  3. So its at 10PM GMT? If it is, I might be able to be there.
  4. Yes that is true, my friend quit, he was getting bored and needed to focus on his exams so he decided to quit. He was one of my bestest friends, I'm going to miss him :(
  5. There's a small chance I might not be able to make it :( But I will try my very best to be there! :
  6. YAY! And also randomness at the Fishing Colony with Shey!
  7. Bump, nobody loves this thread :( Anywho, I did Herblore all day yesterday and got 3 levels! Which means my Herblore level is now 45! \ I can do Legends! Most of today I'll be doing Legends, so if you see me, feel free to give me a HYT : Kind Regrads, ~Phaper P.S, I need to update my signiture :XD:
  8. YAY! :) Go Metal! : Good luck on those goals! Kind Regards, ~Phaper
  9. Sorry to hear that you were scammed Saru! :( If ye need any cooked Monkfish, gimmie a shout
  10. Whoah! Look at page 1! There's an update! :shock:
  11. Bump! :shock: Gooooo Tripsis Goooooo! \ Kind regards, ~Phaper
  12. 10K Nats a DAY?! :shock: WOW! That Is runecrafting!Keep going Tripsis! : Never loose belief in yourself! Kind Regards, ~Phaper
  13. YAY! Good work on 97! I'll be sure to be there on your 99 party Keep it up Tripsis! : Kind Regards, ~Phaper
  14. Congratulations and great job! =D> Now put your feet up and have a beer! : Kind Regards, ~Phaper
  15. I think I'll save up for one due to it looks so cool
  16. Nice work so far Hot Mountain :) Keep going I'm sure you'll get there! : Kind Regards, ~Phaper
  17. Hey Oreo, race ya to 99 fishering? Keep going! :
  18. Amazing work Tripsis! :shock: Good work and keep going! : Kind regards, ~Phaper
  19. Congratulations on those hawt Construction lvls Mirraw

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.