Everything posted by PhaperPlane
-
Andufus - 6 months later, training slayer!
Good luck, enjoy questing and training those lvls :)
-
99/99 Farming
Get 99 Farming soon kay?
-
Zaid's blog! PLEASE LOCK! Bye All <3333333
Once your back, you should cook some pies :o
-
//no
Welcome back :)
-
99/99 Farming
Good luck on those goals, and get back to farming nub
-
:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!
I haven't posted on here for a while now :oops: Good luck on 99 Farming Trip! I want to see a nice house when you finished it :)
-
Shey was here!
Well Done Shey! But don't worry, getting two capes is just as hawt! :)
-
LEESTERS REBORN - Lost in Albion - Last page.
When they bring Pasties into the game, I'll eat a shoe. But, that conversation made me lol irl! :lol: Good luck on those goals. 8-)
-
24 July 2007 - King's Ransom
Please no rollback :pray:
-
24 July 2007 - King's Ransom
From the Offical Forums Page 5.
-
24 July 2007 - King's Ransom
Worlds are going offline :shock:
-
24 July 2007 - King's Ransom
I can't log in either :?
-
LEESTERS REBORN - Lost in Albion - Last page.
Yay! Your back! Enjoy your stay! <3 Good luck on Mith Dragons, make sure you get a Dragon Full Helm :wink:
-
I'm back, going for 6 99's. Say hi in my blog ^^
Well done on 99 Cooking! If my friends list wasn't darn full, I would add you : Good luck on those hawt goals! :)
-
99/99 Farming
You better get back to farming soon kay?
-
Shey was here!
Well Done on those 98's Shey! Keep Going! :)
-
~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~
Goooo Oreo goooo! We so need an Oreo Cheerleeding team! :)
-
Best friends in RS
I have so many :shock: Sheynara - Makes me smile everyday Oreo - One of the Hawtest people evar :wink: Norman Biggs - Amazing player and an amazing friend :) Rocky - Awesome friend :) Dusty - You make me laugh =D> Keep on Farming! Zaid - Another good friend :) The TET Crew - Without you guys, my events would be a disaster! :XD: There are many more, if I haven't mentioned you, don't panic! You know who you all are!
-
Zaid's blog! PLEASE LOCK! Bye All <3333333
Don't worry Zaid! Those results are amazing! Just believe in yourself and you can achieve anything when you put your mind to it! Focus on what you want to achieve, don't let peer preasure get to you! If you ever need to talk, were all here for you to support you every step of the way!
-
Shey was here!
Hehehe, that was fun! :D See you at the event and good luck on those goals!
-
`~Profins' blog~` Im NOT muted and Im NOT back. Wont be.
Hehe, I was at Castle Wars with you once! Man we owned Gimmie a shout whenever your up for a game :) Good luck on those goals! :
-
Shey was here!
Nooo! Not Shey's Naval! :( Oreo is now ftw kay? I might join ye at Trouble Brewing sometime, but, it didn't take 3 months to get my black naval set :shock:
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
I was bored so.... Got 79 Attack, 60 slayer, 73 Ranged, 43 Runecraft and 71 Mage (After my first Ice Burst on a man! :lol:) Anyways, I'm off to get some sleep, school tommorow, see ya tommorow! :)
-
99/99 Farming
Gooo Dusty Gooooo!
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Thanks rocky!