Everything posted by PhaperPlane
-
Saru's Blog - Back? Maybe? Idk lol got an Araxxi Web drop
Whoah I can see myself in the screenshot! :o Well Done Saruuuu! \
-
.:Dalcyte's Randomness Blog:. 50 Mining on mah Pure: Woot
Welcome back dude!
-
:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!
Oh em cheese, I haven't posted here for a while! :oops: Go tripsis go!
-
Shey was here!
Grats on that farming lvl!
-
-'*..:: Hot Mountain's Blog ::..*'-
Welcome back! Good luck on your goals! :
-
I'm back, going for 6 99's. Say hi in my blog ^^
In case of emergancy, Quote this! :o Goood luck on smithing!
-
Best and Worst Places in All of Runescape.
+1 Worst Place, Lumbridge F2P :(
-
Blink182 f55: 76 str and 100 cb!!!!!!!!!!! 70 slayer too!
Hai thar Blinkeh
-
Inactive G&A
Ohhhh Nice scepters I have 177 Gold Items from Pryamid Plunder and not a Single Scepter! :cry: Good Luck on those goals! :
-
Shey was here!
Shey > Jad any day
-
99/99 Farming
Oki! *gives phaper bran cookie* :XD: :cry::cry:
-
99/99 Farming
Bump, can I have my cookie now? :o Keep going! : In case of emergancy quote this
-
~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~
Gooooooood Mornin' :
-
Den Usynlige's blog -> Updated 03.03.08 <-
Sorry Den but I'll be on Holiday! :cry: Here is a Pre-Congrats for your 99 Fishing! :thumbsup: Keep it up!
-
~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~
I've heard Oreo's hawt, apparently.
-
========[([])]=======[(8)]==== RATE MEH!!!
11/10 8-) Your awesome
-
99/99 Farming
+1
-
:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!
Bump from Page 5! :o You owe me a cookie! : Good luck farming!
-
I'm back, going for 6 99's. Say hi in my blog ^^
Train Construction FTW :) Good luck on those goals!
-
Shey was here!
Gooooo sheyyyyy
-
Behind The Scenes - August
Temple of Ikov, it mentions Armadyl and its followers, I wouldn't be suprised, possibly Dig Site quest too.
-
BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&
Lets call Toast Butter because he's on a roll! 8-)
-
Opinions on Construction?
Construction/POH's release was HUGE, people didn't care less about buying that all important party hat or buying full guthans, when the update came out of nowhere, BAM! People began to burn their money into this whole new skill. I just looked at the KB article over and over again, looking at what you can build and looking at the pictures, it looked like the biggest skill ever to be made. So, the race began to be number 1 in this skill began. The main thing which caught everyone's eyes was the Chapel with the Guilded Altar, it is by far, the most useful thing to use if your getting 99 Prayer. One thing struck to everyone, the cost. People began burning their money into it, very quickly as well, then, they had to stop and find an alternative to make money, almost everyone was training construction. The demand for the Planks needed was huge, too many people were cutting down Oaks and trees for planks. Soon, most people ran out of money and went away to make money again, however, those who were rich enough and enjoyed the skill continued. Construction had lots and lots of uses and people soon realized the importance of this. Dungeons; Everyone wanted this, what more could you want than a pet Metal Dragon to attack your guests? Teleport Rooms; This was a quick way to get around the world. E.g, ran out of planks, use teleport room to falador and switch to world 2. Study; The Lecterns were used to make teleport tablets, a simple one click teleport. Chapels; The Gilded Altar made training prayer easier. Which made everyone train prayer. Costume Rooms; Now you can save more bank space! But, the main key which most of the people here have discussed that Auoters can't train this skill, which is great! Now there is skill that we can all enjoy. Another thing which construction showed that the skill was very flexible, you could do almost anything with this skill, from decorations to making your house alot more bigger. The dawn of house parties began as well, anyone who said "I have a dungeon" was begged by people to let him/her to open their house and let them in. In my view, I love this skill. I might go train this, its a nice relaxing skill which you can show off your house to everyone. Lets hope Jagex expand this skill more in the future.
-
Behind The Scenes - August
Does anyone remember that someone posted about the Dorgushun Agility course cut scene with the 2 people both wearing the pendent of Lucien? This could be linked to the Dungeon perhaps? The new Player Kit?! Oh yes! :D Finally, they are putting the new game engine to a good use, we have had so many graphic updates on the monsters and areas, now, they have come to the biggest challenge yet, the player models. :)
-
Behind The Scenes - August
We get Clan Chat finally :shock: Looks like a good month :)