Everything posted by PhaperPlane
-
Monday Poll: How often are you on the Tip.It Homeworld?
I'm always on world 99 :) It has more kind people than the other worlds
-
~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~
Have fun on your holiday Oreo! \
-
My "Printscreen" button doesn't work.
Simple really, I gain a Theiving Level and I want to take a picture of it to post it on my blog. I push the Printscreen key and I go into Photoshop, open up a blank page and try to paste the screen shot, nothing happened... I tried rebooting my P.C but it didn't work. Any Advice? :-k Thanks :)
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Do I care? No, as long as I raise my skills and my total lvl, I'm happy. If your not going to post anything positive, get off my blog. :shame: As long as my friends support me, I'll get through this and with my self determination, I'm going to achieve this no matter what. of cause you dont care, i am just trying to get your determination back.... expect another flame response from me, when you chicken out again :twisted: And expect to be reported. Have a nice day. Anyways... Mornin' All, time for some more theiving. Any advice on how to fix the print screen button? :-k
-
Unbeaten: 99 Magic! Finally.
Good luck theiving!
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Pink is better, you must understand this
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
78 Theif! My Printscreen won't work! Advice? :-k
-
OMGS! He's returns =O
Good luck on those goals! :thumbsup:
-
I'm back, going for 6 99's. Say hi in my blog ^^
Don't leave myssy :o Keep on smithing and join in on Blogscape chat!
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Got 77 theiving! Missed screenie due to smelly scarab swarm
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Do I care? No, as long as I raise my skills and my total lvl, I'm happy. If your not going to post anything positive, get off my blog. :shame: As long as my friends support me, I'll get through this and with my self determination, I'm going to achieve this no matter what.
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
I was the Pink one in the Handsome Men/Powah Rangers Picture Gooooood Morning! : Time for more theiving :o
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
WHOAH! Is that a new siggie?!
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
8-)
-
99/99 Farming
Hai, now go get some gud farming exp kay?
-
Japlin's Skilling Blog - 77 Cbt - 1660 Total | Sceptre #2!
Well done 70 construction Keep going! :
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
I am now giving out free sandwhiches, apparently
-
[8:26] I love the 60s! 60 Magic!
Moose owns Keep going! :
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Nise u gud :D
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Got 75 Theiving but missed the screenshot!
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Hey, look! My second scepter!
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Oh my, I best start updating this :shock: Make sure you read the first page, its going to be updated quite a bit. :wink:
-
Which 99 would you want IRL?
Magic, I wouldn't mind spawning random ice cubes to put into my drinks. 8-)
-
If you could respawn anywhere....
Pryamid Plunder
-
I'm back, going for 6 99's. Say hi in my blog ^^
Now that's 1337 :shock: