Everything posted by PhaperPlane
-
Mirror's Blog <3 ~ Closed!
Mirraw! Thank you So much for being leader of TET! I'm going to miss you! :( Be sure to come visit us once and a while Wishing you the very best, ~Pie Man
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Hense the word, Underconstruction, its currently in a make over stage. :wink: Be sure to check back as soon as it's finished and looking wonderful! :
-
Are You A Famous Tip.It'er?
I think I'm famous :-k
-
Shey was here!
And here I am thinking that I was going to try this :XD: Better luck next time shey!
-
Please Close, Making New Blog. DO NOT BUMP THIS!
YAY! He's alive and kicking!
-
picture of dragon full helm?
And I thought I was the only one who liked it! :D My View, it looks awesome, it makes you look more evil and powerful. *Sends Jagex alot of presents*
-
Shey was here!
Gooo Shey Goooo! I agree with Mirraw, you can do anything when you put your mind to it! : Keep on Lvl'ing Shey!
-
:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!
Good Luck on 99 Farming Tripsis! And I agree with Evil, it would be awesome if you beat Dusty :lol:
-
Ã�Æ�Ã�¢Ã�¢ââ��¬Ã�°Ã�â�¹Ã¢â�¬Â The SICK blog of SKILLINGÃ�Æ�Ã�¢Ã�¢ââ��¬Ã�°Ã�â�¹Ã¢â�¬Â
Happy Birthday! :) Slayer Loves you more than Clues it seems :-w
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
D chains are 13mil and Green Masks are 17 Mil :|
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Crikey, I am tempted to sell my Dragon chain :shock: Should I and buy some hawt st00f? :-k
-
26 June 2007 - Guaranteed Content - Halloween results
I can't wait They will probally do this with every holiday event due to people complaining about the reward. I personally think it's a good idea, their listening to the players and giving them what they want. However, it does take away the suprise, maybe they will have the broom next year :wink:
-
18 June 2007 - Guaranteed Content poll - Halloween
The Results are in! The event were having is about the House of Horrors with all the traps in, the reward will be the Grim Reaper Hood (YAY!) and the reward will be a zombie hand coming out the of the ground. Sounds like a good Holiday event to me :)
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Bump, nobody posts here anymore :cry: Anyway, I might be considering of going for 99 Woodcut, now your thinking "Phaper is doing Woodcut? No Wai!" but, yes, its true. I might Consider doing it. :)
-
Shey was here!
Gooo Shey Goooo! :
-
Shey was here!
Phaper Saves the day! \ Keep going Sheyyyy! :
-
[Hart|Blog] [93/99 Ranged! 51 Ruby hit, D Boots #28!]
That mean Jad, you had better pwn him next time kay?
-
Shey was here!
Good Job on getting that mask I need to train slayer some time :XD: Goood Luck! :
-
~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~
Go own that last exam kay? 8-)
-
:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!
Huge Congrats Trip! Sorry I wasn't there :cry: Get 99 Prayer, the cape is hawt :) Feel free to add me : Keep on scaping! :D Kind Regards, ~Phaper
-
~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~
Go Oreo Go! Remember, there are 3 types of people, those who can count and those who can't. :D
-
:: 99 Herblore House Party :: - Over
Sorry Trip! I cannot make it! :( Huge Congrats in advance! :
-
18 June 2007 - Guaranteed Content poll - Halloween
Go Hood Go! \ I wonder what they'll do for the christmas poll :-k I'm seriously liking this Gaurnteed content poll idea. Less people complain and we all get our fair view. :)
-
Rockys Blog ~ Gonna try and play more now :P ~ 70 Herb
Just been at Plunder with you Keep going Rocky! :
-
Zaid's blog! PLEASE LOCK! Bye All <3333333
Yay! Keep on Leveling :)