Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PhaperPlane

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhaperPlane

  1. Keep going oreo! 99 Fishering is hawt!
  2. Huzzar! About time Jagex are doing something to combat this problem! :)
  3. Keep going Dusteh! I know you will get there!
  4. Good luck on your goals fresi! :) I'll be there once you get 99 mage : Concentrate on your goals and you will get them in no time at all! Kind Regards, ~Phaper
  5. Sadly Shey, I cannot make it, but, well done on 99 hunter in advance! Kind Regards ~Phaper
  6. Pmg! This is still bumped by peeps? :shock: Thanks, I wub you all Anywho, I might as well, tell you what I'm doing now. At the moment, I'm hunting, its a skill I need to raise. I'll keep ya posted on how I'm doing, of course, I'll be on world 99 of course, feel free to HYT me if you see me. Regards ~Phaper
  7. A mega-super pie :thumbsup: Groooooovy
  8. I'm very sorry Shey and Val, I won't be able to make it :( 3 AM in the morning and since I have Tests going on this week, I need mah sleep. Gooooo Girl Power
  9. What do I get for saving this blog from page 3 monster?
  10. The KQ Looks amazingly hawt Hawter than Oreo! :lol:
  11. Congratulations! You advanced a Birthday level! Your level is now 16! Members can now drive a car! Happy Birthday! =D>
  12. I've seen Mod Matt in the fishing guild 8-)
  13. Get well soon Oreo! Once you get that cape, I'll give you many pies
  14. Crikey, that's alot of money and just ̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâã3.20 a month, it just proves to show that graphics aren't everything, its about the gameplay. :
  15. If you do, I'll give ya a cookie :) You think he's a canibal or something phaper?! My bad, I'll give him one of my many pies.
  16. Share your luck please :) Good luck! :
  17. Shey, you need to share your secrets of fast leveling :P Keep going! Your almost wiped out the entire chinchompa species!
  18. Congrats on 90 Farming Dusteh! Free pie for j00
  19. Introduction: As you may know, I am the Pie Man, but yet, I looked around at my humble pie cave. And thought "Hmmmm Needs more Pie..." So, here I start the Almighty target of 1K Pies! But yet, this task may seem impossible, but, nothing is impossible! Brief Detail Goal: 1K Pies Type of pie: Meat Pies at the Moment: 0 Meat Pies It might also spark the Order of Pie! Where to find me World 99, somewhere... Donate! If you wish to donate any Meat Pies, please Donate them only to me! Every pie helps! : OoP Uniform The Order of Pie, has a very unique uniform! Chefs Hat Shirt (Pink) Shorts (Blue) Fremmy Cape (Pink) Desert Boots Gloves (White) Air Staff The Party When the goal is achieved, there shall be an awesome party! \ Supporters Thanks for reading! :) Supporters
  20. Very good point there, but I'm thinking, what if they give Quest points? Thankfully, I have my Mith Grappling hook in case there is anly achievements involving this.
  21. Well, they already have a Bake Pie Spell, so I'm hoping for a Mud Pie spawn spell 8-)
  22. This sounds all good to me! : The whole new Varrock and more! I'm looking forward to this! :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.