Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PhaperPlane

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhaperPlane

  1. Goooood Mornin' everyone! : Special Thanks to Shey for donating 1K Cooked Monkfish! I owe you one! Now back to Plundering, 82 Theiving will be here today :)
  2. There's gonna be snakes on that plane :uhh:
  3. I don't think I want to fish 1K Sharks, I'll stick to monk fish :)
  4. Aw man Mc, you so mean :cry: Anyways, no Theiving Lvls up today, I'm all out of food, so I'll be fishing 1K sharks, cook them and go back to plunder, this will be pretty much the process on when I run out of food. Thanks so much for the support peeps!
  5. Why no levels i slow poor farmer, im farming willows and curry trees lolz :XD: Share TBH
  6. Okay guys, I need to fishing for a bit, I'm out of food :-w
  7. I wouldn't be able to get that mining lvl :shock: Nice work shey!
  8. Come on dusty! Farm quicker! \
  9. Bump, Gooood Mornin' all! Time for some more theiving, 82 Theiving Should be today :
  10. Hey all, sorry I haven't updated in a while, just went to the cinema with a freind of mine to The Simpsons Movie. :) I will get 81 Theiving today :D
  11. What is this doing on Page 2? Bump. Mornin' all. Time to do some more Plunder. :)
  12. Bump for j00! Good luck on those leet goals you leet person!
  13. You didn't respond to me :( Awmigahd did you forget me! My bad, missed that :uhh: Tis a shame that you quit, hope you come back soon! : Tripsis; Hiya! Thanks for the support! istolethepie; You not pie master, you stole the pie! :cry:
  14. Woo! Printscreen button is fixed! \ Thank you Hobby! :
  15. I you man! Problem solved! A mod may lock this now! :) Thanks!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.