Everything posted by PhaperPlane
-
Super mario galaxy
Same here, I think this game will be one of the best Wii selling games this year.
-
~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~
You know, if you get 1 More Construction level, you will have every skill 80+ :wink: Good luck!
-
Is the Wii worth it?
Go for it, the Wii is a great console, there are already some good games out for it, with Mario Galaxy being released next week (U.K), you should consider it. It will keep you entertained for ages Don't worry about the controller, it doesn't take that long to get used to, trust me, when your playing a game, you don't think about it as much, you just use it without knowing it, it makes gaming fun. \
-
~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~
Crikey, have fun mining!
-
Playstation 3 - Failure?
I said to myself when the PS3 came out "I'm never going to get one." Now however... I'd like one for Christmas, Sony are now having console's up in the city and giving Demo's of games etc and to be honest, they have got my vote. I agree, the PS3 games are not as expected, but, they will have some decent ones in the near future (MGS4, Final Fantasy etc), it was the same with the Wii, except Nintendo released Twilight Princess to get the attention. The price, it was like ̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâã400 wasn't it in the U.K right? Thank the good lord they dropped the price, its a first step for them making sales, Sony are slowly getting there, but they released the console too late, if they released it in late 2006, then sure, it would have made more sales than it did in March. So hopefully, I'll be getting my lean-mean-HD Machine for Christmas. Just watch out for those advertisers, they show you Gran Tursimo in HD
-
Enipeus' Blog (1B+ Bank Screenshot)
Keep going Enip! Your skills rock mah socks! \
-
Shey was here!
Nice levels Shey! Keep on ranging and owning skills! \
-
~Sid's blog~Bye...~
Woo! Go Sid go! \ Sid r mah Hero!
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Hey all, you have probablly guessed from the Title, that yeah, I'm closing my blog, it is recieving no love. But, I am going to start a new one soon. Now, onto the reason why: Quit the jokes about my name, it really isn't funny anymore :( I have already contacted a Mod to lock this blog. That is all, Toodles. ~Phaper
-
MOOOOOSE!? (-Smith/Fletching!!-)
Moose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hai :) Good luck Ranging! :D
-
...
Nice hat Vey! Good Luck fishing! :D
-
kris's blog~"See you on the other side"
Nice levels Kris!
-
Andufus - 6 months later, training slayer!
Lets make it 1 shall we? :wink: Good Luck Andu!
-
The New Year Update
I think its a new skill, does anyone remember when the Guarnteed Content poll was released? It said after you voted that they were working on a new skill. :) But still, Jagex giving us hints? Even the God Wars Dungeon didn't get this treatment and its quite possibly one of my favourite updates
-
~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~
Keep on runecrafting wakka!
-
2000 Total Skill Level and 99 Mage
Good job and Congrats Shey! Keep it up! \
-
Help! I'm going to England
I live in England, in Milton Keynes :) If your near there, feel free to visit! Loads of shops and so much to do! You must visit the Xscape. Cinema, Indoor Snowboarding/Ski arena, Virtual Sky Diving Simulator, many places to eat and there is always a nice event inside too. Oh! Don't forget the Arcade and the Bowling alley! Visit Willen Lake as well! Cable Waterski and other Water sports. CMK is the ultimate place to shop, from HMV to Games workshop, there is always a store around the corner. Advice: Stay far far away from Manchester and if you do go to Manchester, make sure you watch your car! Could be there one second, the next second, a Window is smashed. Just stay away. London is also a great place to go, there is a Huge Shop there! With Tons and tons of stuff! If your in London and going on the Tubes, make sure you get a map of the tubes before you get on :wink: It is quite possibly the most confusing place ever. Also, you'll notice that the tubes is very busy, this is normal and getting on the train is a fight for survival. Don't drive into London, bad traffic, take the Bus or the Tubes to get around. Take a trip on the London Eye, you can see MI6 from the top!
-
Behind the Scenes - November Edition
A new Guarnteed content poll! What could it be? Christmas event? What's this new update in the future? I think its a skill, if anyone remembers, when the Guarnteed content poll was released after you voted, there was a message saying they have a new skill in devlopment. Could this be it? If it is, what could it be? :-k Other than that, looks like a good month! \
-
Zaid's blog! PLEASE LOCK! Bye All <3333333
My prayer's and thoughts go out to them! I hope they make a full recovery.
-
~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~
So, who is up for 300 pages? :wink: Good luck Wakka \
-
How to record RS videos on a PC (hypercam)
Is Hypercam safe? As in terms of Spyware and Virus etc. Cheers
-
Mechscape - the new Jagex game
Very Interesting, I'd like to see it stand up against Runescape, but I'll be more than happy to try it out. If its any good, I'll stop playing runescape and play this :) The Thomas Woode guy seemed to have a very very large role in making The Contruction Skill in Runescape and the Grand Tree. :-k
-
The TIF Steam Community! Add your Steam Name here
Steam Name: PhaperPlane Games I Play: The Orange Box (TF2, Portal, HL2 Episode Two + One, HL2) Feel free to add me :)
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Hey all, back to Theiving I go! :shock: This time, I'm going for a new method, not using Pryamid Plunder! :-k I'm one level from living at elves, I'll be living at Gnome Stronghold for a level. Cheers and thanks for all the messages, sorry there was no party, I was just too busy.
-
Resident Evil 5
I would post the Trailer but, in some cases its not suitable for children =; Is the trailer still on Xbox Live or Playstation network? :-k I don't have a 360 or a PS3 (Yet) so its kinda hard to find out :P From the looks of it, I think were sticking with the parasite plot line, if Saddler (is the spelling correct) comes back, I wouldn't be suprised, Capcom will always find an excuse to bring Characters back.