Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PhaperPlane

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhaperPlane

  1. You might be confused by the title, but please note I am not leaving or stepping down from the TET, read below to find out why! So folks my time comes too, but only for a few weeks! So don't bring out the beer! :lol: I am moving house on Wednsday and I am packing my PC Tommorow. This means that I will have no internet, thus, no Tif or Runescape. I don't know when I'll un-pack my PC, but it might be in a week. The good thing is, I will have internet as soon as I arrive. I have sorted that out. I am looking forward to moving house but I do have some mixed emotions, I want to move but at the same time, I don't want to. I have been doing loads and loads of packing today and it comes to a shock on how much stuff I have! :P I will return shortly, don't panic, see you all in a few weeks! :)
  2. I am, once I get 63 Hunting, but now, I need a choice, I have decided on the 99's I want :) Hunter Range Theiving But in which order :uhh: Vote for either these two options! 99 Hunter --> 99 Ranged --> 99 Theiving Or... 99 Theiving --> 99 Hunter --> 99 Ranged Post away :D
  3. I think your not allowed to take other people's layout :shame:
  4. Hmmm, nobody loves this blog? :cry: More hunting today.
  5. Prepare to laugh, here are mah stats! :lol:
  6. Hey all I'm back to school :cry: Can't really say I enjoyed today, but I do have some other news, I am not giving up on my 99 Theiving goal but after looking at some of my stats they need some attention :? (I'll post a picture soon :P) for now I'm going to train hunting so I can catch red chins for ranging, I seriously want ranging to be at least 80+ it will help me deal some damage :) So, I'm off hunting, I'll post my latest Stat picture today. ~Phaper
  7. Woo! Go Shey! Come join me and Iwa's trips to GWD sometime! :
  8. Morning all, I got to Jad last night but missed clicked and died! :evil: Time to have another go today :)
  9. Thanks all, I knew my mistakes in the picture as soon as I posted them #-o! I managed to get to jad but missed clicked! :cry: I will be having another try today. :)
  10. Hey everyone, I am attempting to do fight caves here is my set up, inven and stats: Do you think I can do it?
  11. I can get in the storeroom, but now what? :uhh:
  12. Okay folks, gotta craft 1K more Nats and then I can go do Fight Caves (I Hope) :o
  13. The Runecrafting update sounds very interesting indeed :)
  14. Morning Folks, More runecrafting and my fight caves attempt! :
  15. Maintence is done everyone, enjoy :o I'm Runecrafting atm for monies :
  16. Okay folks, time for some Blog Maintence *Puts on Hard Hat* 8-) Lots of new stuff is going to be there, which I'm sure your all going to be interested in
  17. Hey all, No more Solo'ing Bandos for me! I got hit a 49! :XD: Anyways, I've decided to continue my break of Theiving (I'm coming back to it shortly, Plunder needs me :wink:) But I've decided to take my chance at getting a fire cape. At the moment, I'm just making Natures. To those asking about my GWD set up, its a secret :wink:
  18. Well, they added an FAQ to the GWD Guide on the site; So, this means the Guardians can drop the armour as well? :-k
  19. Since the Ancient mace will prevent the Bandos army from attacking you, this should make getting to the boss easy! :)
  20. Amazing map! Well Done! =D> This will help me :D
  21. 100/100, I really didn't like training combat but at the moment this was released, I really want to train it again.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.