Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PhaperPlane

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhaperPlane

  1. The poster is almost finished :
  2. Yes I certianly do :
  3. PhaperPlane replied to Nedich's topic in Off-Topic
    Dr. Funfrock from The Little Big adventure series, this guy was evil as you could of got. He destroyed Twinson's home world (right at the beginning), Lock up all the people who he captured on that planet before it was destoryed and owned a personal army! Ah, I loved those games.
  4. Sequel is announced people! Cheers! :
  5. Hi again! Stupid internet. AGAIN Anyways, the next rehersal shall be on sunday! Cheers! :)
  6. Hey guys, sorry for not updating this :uhh: I have alot going on, to sum it up: Exams next week French Exams Tip.It Teh Movie!1!11Shift!1 Now I shall reply some messages: Dynasty: Did you post a picture? If so, I can't see it :? FleurK: You can't call me that. Dusty: Deal with it. Nah joking man, I am very sorry. :( To all the others, Thanks for bumping this thread. To sum up what I have been doing: Done 3 Quests Trained some farming (By 2 levels) Fished Cooked Eaten pie. I might not be able to update this page as much as I do now due to the Tif movie is now in full motion. I hope you can understand this. Cheers. ~Phaper.
  7. The main page is updated with a very special idea! I hope you all like it! \
  8. Hi everyone! Stupid internet! Also, 12une, PM me what music your going to use in the Movie. I'd also like to say, that some people might be getting the boot due to that they didn't show up for rehersals. This means that a Tip.Iter will take over or that we might need someone else to fill in for them. Cheers.
  9. Good thing we have a one day break inbetween! :D Grats 12une! I'm looking forward to what music your going to add! A new "Bheind the Scenes" article shall be posted!
  10. Rehersal is officaly over! We met another noob too! Yeesh, times like this, it's hard to find someone who is kind :? But we ignored him! Huzzar! Anyways, we got alot more scenes done, this is going really well. Thanks for coming guys! \
  11. Same as before, Yannile house portal, world 99. Sorry for the delay!
  12. Updated the first Page with: Special Thanks And soon to be updated: Rehersal Behind The Scenes. ~~NEW!~~
  13. 45 mins should be enough : Good Good can i still be Guy 1? Yes.
  14. 45 mins should be enough :
  15. Bahh i'll be preparing for a serious game of ice hockey while you guys are practicing roles I cant make it again But are you a member? Since you said you sent some money to jagex about being a member, did it go through? :?
  16. So, you want me to pm over 10 people when half of them never show up without a reason? They have the responsiblity to check back here for next dates etc. I can't take the role of letting them know about everything, I am the Only Director on this project. I have Mock Tests next week, bundled with this it's very hard. I do what I can. I hope you understand this cause. Maybe I can help out... :?: I don't mind doing stuff to help out, even if it includes PMing people :roll: I just like helping : If you wish, you may help out. The Rehersal tonight should be good.
  17. That's fine, but don't get a hangover :
  18. So, you want me to pm over 10 people when half of them never show up without a reason? They have the responsiblity to check back here for next dates etc. I can't take the role of letting them know about everything, I am the Only Director on this project. I have Mock Tests next week, bundled with this it's very hard. I do what I can. I hope you understand this cause.
  19. Lol, your 5 days too late. =; The heresal is indeed today folks!
  20. Rehersal is tommorow guys, same time, but 25 mins forward for those who need to get home from school. Also, if some certain people don't show up this time, they shall be kicked out! Please be aware of this cause if you don't corperate, you shall suffer the price. The first page shall be updated for the results of what happens if you don't corperate.
  21. You showed up and stayed for a while, so it wouldn't count. This only counts to the people who DIDN'T Show up at all. Cheers.
  22. We shall post no screen shots. Also, if the Rehersal is tommorow, I might need to add an extra 25 mins onto it, due to most of the actors would go to school and live in America, I am giving them an extra 25 mins to get home, if this is okay :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.