Everything posted by PhaperPlane
-
~Sox Man 45~~~ Officially announcing retirement on pg 1. =(
Good luck on the firemaking! : I'm sure Runescape shall be burnt to death! :)
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Well, I have fished a good 1k lobs, if anyone needs their Lobs cooking, give me a shout on this thread : For now, I'll start to hit the hay (very soon)
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
I think he's talking about the lumbridge range, apparently that can make you burn the food less
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Rogues den is much more closer
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Why catherby range? That would be pointless :?
-
Currently: Hunting Chimchompas :D [70/85 Slayer]
Because he's fast like ninja 8-)
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
A post on my blog from the ledgendary Erk! Thanks for the support! :P I'm legendary? In a good way? :shock: Add me! :wink: Done and done :
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Everybody loves that outfit :thumbsup: Thanks for your support!
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
I'm already thinking of some party ideas Also, there should be an Update on the blog on my next task after 99 cooking very shortly.
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Yesh
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
A post on my blog from the ledgendary Erk! Thanks for the support! :P
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Don't make me pie you! :P Thanks for the support!
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Cup-cakes = Bleh But good luck on your goal to 99 cooking too :D Thanks everyone!
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Update! Added "The Plan" section! :
-
~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~
Keep going Oreo!
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Whoah! You used one of my nick names! :shock: Thanks for supporting me! :)
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Please read the top of the blog, it says
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
8-)
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Dang, you can call me smelly! :XD: Must update that list! :P
-
~Cheif Cinema~ Need Actors! Better than last time, I swear!
Awesome work! Looking forawrd to the real thing! \
-
.:Dalcyte's Randomness Blog:. 50 Mining on mah Pure: Woot
Keep going Dark! Your almost completed your goal! \
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Thanks Oreo! :D
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Like my New Siggy folks? Sorry about the quality due to I had to reduce the file size down -.- Keep those posts coming people!
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
No beer for you for calling me that :shame:
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
*gasp* What did you call moi? Now the Pie Man shall pie you! What flavour dear? :) Answering your question, it's pronounced Faper Plane, But the "Ph" makes it cool 8-)