Everything posted by PhaperPlane
-
99/99 Farming
Gnome Scarfs are hawt! I know this cause I have one :D Well done on getting one for free! You had better wear it 24/7 otherwise I shall eat j00! :twisted: Good luck dusteh!
-
*~* Costume Contest *~* [Winners Announced]
This might get locked in the end if there is no result by like next week :? Ah well, there will be another costume contest around I hope :D
-
Does Runescape Heal Your Stress?
Go to Rouges Den! :D Nah, standing by Baxtorian Waterfall is great :
-
A Theory about TzHaar, v2.
What will Jagex copy next? Good find! :D
-
Fun Things to 1-Item Joke-PK With
Wooden Spoon all the way \
-
~Rouges Den Time Attack!~ How fast can you be?
Well, the task is simple. The challenge is to get to the center of the Maze as fast as possible! Rouges Den isn't the simplist of courses in the world, it will require wit and logic to pass through! Check out Tip.It's guide for this on the site. It has the map and details! But How fast can you be? Can you become Tip.It's fastest Rouge? Good luck! (Please don't cheat, nobody will like you and I know on average how long it takes since I no life Rouges Den :wink:) There is no prize but its just an good excuse to train some Agility and Theiving! :D Enjoy! If you want to pick lock the safe you can, but it matters about how fast you get to the Center of the Maze. Good luck to all! (Brian passes a message on to me saying "Please find my Harmonica!") ~Ranking~ 1) 2) 3) 4) 5)
-
~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~
99 Firemaking would be Hawt! Literally! Good luck Oreo :D
-
.:Dalcyte's Randomness Blog:. 50 Mining on mah Pure: Woot
As I was at the TET Pest Control event, we were talking about how he was going to get his 90 theiving. He said he was going to do it this way.
-
Minigames?
I play Gnome Cuisine. Its still the best mini game in existance in my view as well as Trawler (Gotta make a trawler sig) :D
-
Oinkbullet3.
Lol :XD: Pinkeh is hawt. Since he is F2P and he owns it :shock: Good luck Pinkeh! :D
-
Future updates for 2007
I agree :thumbsup: New Crystal Weapons ftw! :D
-
~Tip.It's "Aunty"~
Dear, A Concerned Dog Owner You should spend more time with your Lab, walk her to the palk more often, this should makeher more hungry and hopefully it should finish its dinners. Does your Dog leave the house garden? Maybe it feels your ignorning it and tries to find someone else, try playing with it more and spend more time with it. Or even changing the food the dog eats might work too, she could not like the food your giving her anymore. This should hopefully work :
-
Post pictures of your pets here
OH MY GOD! IS THAT BLOOD?! But are you some mad man in a spinning chair, holding a cat and laughing over a globe and when an intruder comes in you feed them to your pets! :shock: If so, your my hero : Cool pets dude!
-
~Tip.It's "Aunty"~
You want me to be wearing that? It can be acceptable :wink:
-
~Tip.It's "Aunty"~
Hiya all! Welcome! Please read the following below before posting! Cheers! : Q: What is an "Aunty"? A: This is where someone writes (mostly happens in magazines) in a problem and they wait for a reply. Q: What questions are allowed? A: Please make sure that you have read the rules! Also, please be mature at all times, in case its about you-know-what :wink: Q: I have a question but its family matters only. Should I post about it? A: Ask your parents permission first. Whatever the case but please remember to ask your parents if its a family matter. If its not me, it will be either someone else on this forum who answers your question. Also, please, be serious about things, if its something about being "Cool" at school and you might give him an answer which could be immature, don't post. I don't want silly posts in this thread. Anything Adult content posted, you shall be reported. Have a nice day. Anyways, feel free to ask! If this isn't please lock or delete, if this is the case, my bad.
-
Should I be nervous?
Keep it off your mind, keep thinking about something else that you enjoy. And its normal for everyone to be nervous! We were all nervous when we started school so don't think negative things! Good luck! :D And remember, talk to your family or friends for advice always :
-
Favorite Quest (Hot Topic Yay :D)
I'd have to say Regicide. I am a lover of quests and this quest was really good! :D Elven Lands ftw! :
-
Favorite Anime?
Am I the only one here who watches "Galaxy Angel"? :(
-
2 Januaray 2007 - Group Chat Discussion
I bet its going to be really bad. :| I don't know why but I just feel it. :shock: But it would suprise me if its good. But meh, it might need a mod there every second in case things get out of hand. :?
-
New Ship of Noobs heading our way!!!
Oh great...Here come the Emo's :( I really don't understand, why would Jagex need to advertise this even more? They got like a Million players already and counting!
-
~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~
Come on Oreo! Burn those Logs and Mine those Ores! *Plays Rocky Tune*
-
99/99 Farming
Dusty is teh ownage k? Good luck dusteh! :D
-
~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~
Keep at it Oreo! You have the Power! :D Hawt Bloggy by the way :
-
FISHING TRAWLER GAME:HELP
Try General Help and Advice next time
-
4th January- Barbarian Assualt
We must get a team/event up and running soon, that will be so awesome : Anyone won a D chain? But I'm not good enough yet so meh, I'll think some lvl 3 clues will cheer me up for that D chain :D