Everything posted by vmser
-
[NEW SIGS!]- Abstract works.
Oooh, no.. I didn't hear that. I did :twisted: Now, if you attach the sig to that first option of yours, Zim, I think you need to try and do different stuff.. :?
-
Best Sigs Of Them All
*Points to current sig* Told ya.
-
Selling a signature
He's got a point ^^ But hey, practice makes perfect, as they say.
-
New Sig - Street Vibrations.
It's not bad, but I've seen previous work of yours I liked better... Still heaps better then I could do though...
-
i think this is the sig !!!!!!! post here if u like it!!!!!
The dragon items don't stand out enough against a plain dark red background... Try changing that, maybe it'll look better..
-
Selling uber rs sigs.
I'll take care of that.. probably tomorrow though.. Gotta get up early. I will not forget about it, don't worry.
-
Selling uber rs sigs.
Add me in game man ! (amazing there's a lvl 115 dutch-speaking player I didn't know of..)
-
Selling uber rs sigs.
Question ( same I pm'ed you ) and probably totally OT, but are you from belgium? I see you are on a typically belgian host...
-
Ah, the glory of internet downtime! New sigs!
I'll gladly take any of those... Allthough I LOVE the 1st one. And I don't mind putting a 'credits' line underneath, and what's more: it'll be all over the boards ;)
-
***New LANDSCAPE siggy (TERRAGEN)***
Id have tried to make the text stand out just a bit more (make it a bit brighter), but other then that it's good ;)
-
The Rise and Fall: V2
Cool, to bad sigs go in the other direction though..
-
helpin a lvl15
No, you're his best friend. :)
-
World Population
every 6 seconds? worldwide? doubt that, probably for a certain country?
- helpin a lvl15
-
World Population
Increasement of population: Births - deaths. As long as the birthrate is higher then the death rate, it'll go up.
-
World Population
Friend of mine told me that once. Not a good thing. In most western countries, the average amount of childs per woman is allready below 2. Meaning that the only reason populaton doesn't decrease yet, is that people just live longer. And only 1 child, have you ever though about the economy? It would be soooooooo ruined. Especially with out social system.
-
World Population
World population increasement = births - deaths. Albeit this is just counted on basis of an average...
-
World Population
Now, you have a second calculator for the americans? :D Try not to mess up the exact timing though !
-
World Population
Same, and im a local admin on this PC. :evil: Maybe it doesnt work for our side of the world, that or 6 billion peopoe just died. You're not all that far from me, and it works here...
-
World Population
Yay! Just saw 20 people get born ;) And even an american lol.
-
"You Know When You Have Been... When..."
I think I'm guilty of 8 of the above ^^:shock:
-
Underground farm.
uhh i've been there and back. Possibly. Yet there are many rumours about the place...
-
Underground farm.
It's the only place in runescape about which go round more rumours then the mod's office...
-
Not Getting Any Clues?
:? I assume you missed that post?
-
My Elephant - Vector
A vector image looks the same quality, if you'd make it 1 inch square, or 15 inches.