Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vmser

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vmser

  1. Oooh, no.. I didn't hear that. I did :twisted: Now, if you attach the sig to that first option of yours, Zim, I think you need to try and do different stuff.. :?
  2. *Points to current sig* Told ya.
  3. vmser replied to a post in a topic in Art and Media
    He's got a point ^^ But hey, practice makes perfect, as they say.
  4. It's not bad, but I've seen previous work of yours I liked better... Still heaps better then I could do though...
  5. The dragon items don't stand out enough against a plain dark red background... Try changing that, maybe it'll look better..
  6. I'll take care of that.. probably tomorrow though.. Gotta get up early. I will not forget about it, don't worry.
  7. Add me in game man ! (amazing there's a lvl 115 dutch-speaking player I didn't know of..)
  8. Question ( same I pm'ed you ) and probably totally OT, but are you from belgium? I see you are on a typically belgian host...
  9. I'll gladly take any of those... Allthough I LOVE the 1st one. And I don't mind putting a 'credits' line underneath, and what's more: it'll be all over the boards ;)
  10. Id have tried to make the text stand out just a bit more (make it a bit brighter), but other then that it's good ;)
  11. Cool, to bad sigs go in the other direction though..
  12. No, you're his best friend. :)
  13. vmser replied to Vape's topic in Off-Topic
    every 6 seconds? worldwide? doubt that, probably for a certain country?
  14. Wrong board :P
  15. vmser replied to Vape's topic in Off-Topic
    Increasement of population: Births - deaths. As long as the birthrate is higher then the death rate, it'll go up.
  16. vmser replied to Vape's topic in Off-Topic
    Friend of mine told me that once. Not a good thing. In most western countries, the average amount of childs per woman is allready below 2. Meaning that the only reason populaton doesn't decrease yet, is that people just live longer. And only 1 child, have you ever though about the economy? It would be soooooooo ruined. Especially with out social system.
  17. vmser replied to Vape's topic in Off-Topic
    World population increasement = births - deaths. Albeit this is just counted on basis of an average...
  18. vmser replied to Vape's topic in Off-Topic
    Now, you have a second calculator for the americans? :D Try not to mess up the exact timing though !
  19. vmser replied to Vape's topic in Off-Topic
    Same, and im a local admin on this PC. :evil: Maybe it doesnt work for our side of the world, that or 6 billion peopoe just died. You're not all that far from me, and it works here...
  20. vmser replied to Vape's topic in Off-Topic
    Yay! Just saw 20 people get born ;) And even an american lol.
  21. I think I'm guilty of 8 of the above ^^:shock:
  22. uhh i've been there and back. Possibly. Yet there are many rumours about the place...
  23. It's the only place in runescape about which go round more rumours then the mod's office...
  24. :? I assume you missed that post?
  25. A vector image looks the same quality, if you'd make it 1 inch square, or 15 inches.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.