Everything posted by Arceus
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
- Good VS Evil
- Count Up
- Good VS Evil
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
- Good VS Evil
- Count Up
-
Count Down from 30k
23,945. I hope not :twisted:.
-
Darklight Upgrade Concerns - Mod Rowley
That's not much comfort...now I have the image of presumptuous JMods saying "Well forgot player feedback, I think it needs a nerf..."
- Good VS Evil
- Count Up
-
Count Down from 30k
23,947. Green goop? Is that a dig at me? :p
-
Good VS Evil
578. You got your dimensions confused.
- Count Up
-
Count Down from 30k
23,949. See one minute it's hugs, the next...
- Count Up
-
Future Update Discussions
Protean logs are out tonight! Don't worry though - the action gets interrupted after 60 are used up which is a relief. It's not like it can be gamebreaking AFK training or anything!
-
Golden Crackers
This is a different golden cracker - when pulled, the person who used it on you receives a Golden Hammer. This item was to commemorate Jagex's award of most popular MMPORG (or something like that) for one of the Annual Golden Joystick Awards. Wait did you pay for this? I think you may have been scammed :(.
-
Darklight Upgrade Concerns - Mod Rowley
Just think of it as a handicap to level the playing field :unsure: .
- Good VS Evil
-
Superior Robe Bottems
Depending on what you're using it for, yes, for example doing damage at high level bosses.
- Count Down from 30k
-
Superior Robe Bottems
I'm glad I was mistaken then, since that would make absolutely no sense if it were true :P.