Everything posted by Arceus
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Up
-
Aquarium – Player-Owned House Update
Remember a while back when a Jmod randomly played Sheep Shearer on Twitch and nearly lost his mind? It was so spectacular it almost gave me a sexual thrill. They really need to play their own game more on regular accounts. I also really wish they'd realize that being on the forefront of technology is risky and a huge resource drain and they're hardly big enough to make it work. But nitpicking... And they still haven't fixed Sheep Herder, have they? :/ And at Sy, Livid Farm perhaps? I'm sure there's some...
-
Darklight Upgrade Concerns - Mod Rowley
That's barely an improvement over Korasi's, but I guess to be fair that does require an involved quest.
-
Aquarium – Player-Owned House Update
Maybe JMods should try playing the game a little more on their own outside of work. And no, that doesn't including parading around with your fanclub on your choob, the name of which is usually that JMod's best-kept secret. Generate some med-level character for them to play at home, and maybe they'll understand a little better.
- Count Up
-
Count Down from 30k
23,917. So tempting...
-
Darklight Upgrade Concerns - Mod Rowley
Am I oversimplifying things or is the strength of the weapon on demons, more or less determined by one parameter? I see literally no reason why it's so difficult to scale it somewhere appropriate the first X tries...
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Up
- Good VS Evil
-
Count Down from 30k
23,921. Hmm...I'm not sure :o.
-
Golden Rocktail Eggs
Thank you for the update! I've updated that and you have been credited. All the other golden eggs should be in there now as well :).
-
Darklight Upgrade Concerns - Mod Rowley
I mean if they really wanted, they could just put locked gates between the regions and remove them week by week, but that might just frustrate people wanting it all at once.
-
Count Down from 30k
23,923. It makes me different I guess! ;)
-
Count Down from 30k
23,925. Not for a while, haha. I do have 4/5 of my shark suit ready though!
-
Darklight Upgrade Concerns - Mod Rowley
That actually would have been a splendid idea in terms of lore - it would probably entail a lot of logistics with the code to make it work though.
-
Quests: Left in the dust?
But I can go play that quest anytime I want, not just hear 'Oh World Event 3 was awesome...you missed it? That's too bad...' Quests are a one-shot event yes, but it allows a little more in terms of equal opportunity rather than world events.
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
-
Golden Crackers
But from my understanding, other similar games will actually look through a trade log and maybe even refund it if it was a scam - is that not right? The practicality of it for RuneScape is another matter though...
- Hard/Elites Efficiency Guide