Everything posted by Arceus
-
Count Down from 30k
23,839. Slingshot Spider.
-
Incorrectly banned for using OSBuddy?
Sally's post kind of threw me for a loop and made me think they were both fired. My mistake though :oops: .
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
-
Good VS Evil
694. Yeah, and then you'll have to start counting down! :S
-
[27-04-15] EoC/Legacy Mash Up
I haven't purchased spins or keys either...but I feel an endangered species in that regard.
- Count Down from 30k
-
[27-04-15] EoC/Legacy Mash Up
If we're lucky, maybe they'll find a way to add it to Minigame Spotlight. [spoiler=FYI]
-
Incorrectly banned for using OSBuddy?
Oh, when did that happen anyway? It seems he's still tweeting away, assuming @JagexWeath is him...
-
Incorrectly banned for using OSBuddy?
Unless you have something against Twitter, it's not hard to sign up for one is it? And why wouldn't he be of much help - did something I'm not aware of happen?
-
Combat calculater not working
This is the page we're referring to: http://www.tip.it/runescape/pages/view/combat_calc.htm. When you visit that page, do you see the same thing, or is it still not working? If you're on a different page, it would be great if you could pass on the URL and from where you were directed to it so we can update a link if it's out-of-date :).
- Good VS Evil
-
Incorrectly banned for using OSBuddy?
Usually bans for botting and such are issued several weeks after they first detect something. Are you sure you weren't botting or doing anything of that nature prior to making this account? You can try contacting Jagex through Account Help, but they tend to ignore queries about botting bans unless it's an issue of a hijacked account, so it's not a guaranteed response. If not, I suppose you could go ask them on their forums for help, but there isn't much more I could recommend other than discontinuing use of the client.
- Today...
-
How do I make good suggestions/rants?
Probably spend more time reading and understanding people's suggestions, where they're coming from, and how the metagame works...I mean until recently you didn't even want to use any weapon above dragon. If you don't want to explore more content, try new things, or read through pages of other people's comments, it's not easy to make a good suggestion. Take advantage of sources like our own site and RS Wiki to thoroughly research stuff so you know what you're talking about and why something may or may not work before making a suggestion. Many times you can learn new things and they're not necessarily printed in big bold text, but they are there if you look. That's just my two cents on it for now, but I'm sure others will have more to add.
- Today...
-
Herblore Guide Error
Done, thank you! :)
- Today...
-
Fastest combat xp
My friend (who is rather pro at it, from what I can tell) says he gets kills in around 30 seconds average at Bandos...seems like that adds up to good xp, but maybe other spots are even higher :lol:. Regarding Fight Cauldron, I'm not sure how up-to-date the Wiki guide is, but it looks like you need to pay attention at least somewhat or you can get killed very quickly. Assuming you're referring to the lamp for that monster, it seems like it would be a nice benefit, but in terms of meta-efficiency, I'm not sure how much extra it earns you in the long run, since Fight Kiln is already hundreds of k/hr, and the lamp is 20k.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
That facial expression...
- Good VS Evil
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
-
Fastest combat xp
I believe Waterfiends/Fight Cauldron for melee, definitely Waterfiends for Ranged, and Ancient Magicks at the abyss for Magic. Though if you're willing to compromise a little, killing Bandos can be quite good as well, and the GP's never hurt ;).
- Good VS Evil