Everything posted by Arceus
- Count Down from 30k
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
- Good VS Evil
-
Count Up
609. Like a button in the James Bond car...:lol:.
- Count Down from 30k
- Good VS Evil
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
-
Count Up
Haha I guess I fooled you... :shame: ! This is countup not counting by 2s...guess you were too busy ranting about the floor limiter! Now... 607.
- Good VS Evil
-
Count Down from 30k
23,805. Mangosteen. Never heard of it though.
-
Stupid dragon pets
I can totally agree, this is the most obnoxious thing since the huge rest emote! I hope they implement a fix so that it buries the left-click option when we try to use stuff and it's not half-covered, because that was happening to me, at least earlier this week..
- Count Up
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
- Good VS Evil
- Count Up
- Good VS Evil
-
Count Down from 30k
23,811. Maybe it keeps you sane. Oh wait...
-
Count Down from 30k
23,813. Is that all you care for Devnull? The thread, not me? :(
-
Count Up
601. Doesn't have the same ring to it...
- Good VS Evil
-
Count Down from 30k
23,815. Oh sure you aren't Devnull.. :P
- Count Up