Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I must be out of the loop. Today I'm not allowed to work because the emergency response team is unavailable. Union sites are comical. Seems pretty logical? You would need some emergency support there if you're doing electrical stuff. You know, just in case. Why aren't they available today anyway?
  2. They're either making a horrible miscalculation, or Comp Capers buy a lot of keys and Solomon items and they are afraid of losing that. I'm thinking the former is more likely though...
  3. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    You need like admin rights to put HTML in your signature, good game! <_<
  4. 23,742.
  5. Mod Balance seems to think it will help: Reddit. At least they are spreading them out onto three different worlds now, which should alleviate things.
  6. 23,744.
  7. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    874.
  8. I don't think I'd be Mr. Popular if they all think I'm a bot <_<. In fact many of them are quite rude anyway, even when you do respond...
  9. It looks like a lot of large memberlists on RuneHead have the same issue, probably an issue on RuneHead's end or maybe they cut off stats for members who haven't gained XP in a while. People will appear with blank stats on one list and stats on another. It's bizarre. Maybe report it to them through the appropriate channels? It doesn't look like you're on the list - I think you had to request your name to be added and then they would add you. I'm not sure who has those permissions/if they're around... Yeah that makes sense. I should be number 2 on there since I have over 60m thieving exp. But if it's no longer being updated, there's no point. Come to think of it Sy Accursed isn't on here either, at least not listed with his current stats. Which is odd, because not only has he joined this place before I did, but he also posts a lot more often than I do. And as far as I know he's actually respected. So yeah, I do think that page is seriously outdated. Which leads to another question, why the hell is this still stickified? If the page hasn't been updated in years, this thread shouldn't be a sticky. Only relevant topics should be stickified. Hopefully at some point we'll be able to get it updated. We'll see.
  10. Flossing all the junk out after devouring corn on the cob. Like it's making me do penance for eating vegetables! :(
  11. Am I the only one who's reading it as 'Once you unlock {Champion X} from a champion scroll one time, you can fight {Champion X} every week until eternity' for each individual champion? So once you got the scrolls once you're done?
  12. Why do I have this feeling that this is not the Howlin you are looking for ;)?
  13. I still get that because I play in a crowded world with public off, even though they're welcome to PM me. ):<
  14. Are you not allowed to say, bring a bunch of dragonhides to Entrana and make them into d'hide armor anymore? I'm genuinely curious because both the Wiki pages on Entrana and the Lost City quest itself seem to indicate that you can.
  15. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    What did you do on RS? Any fishing for the aquarium? :P I'm probably just hanging around, finishing this presentation, and doing some other work.
  16. Those all look like nice improvements/tweaks to D&D's. They should get some more life into them and maybe get more players exploring them. And on top of that a new piece of content potentially available for free-to-play, which doesn't happen often. Although I thought they were called Goblin Raids rather than Flash Mobs? Anyway assuming they go through with all or most of this, good job Jagex! :thumbsup:
  17. I've never heard of failing to respond due to being plugged in :S, weird...
  18. Is your Windows A/V up-to-date? You could run a scan, but if it shuts off after 10 minutes all the time, I'm not sure how you would get to finish it? :unsure: Instead of trying to assess whether your laptop should be overheating based on what you are doing, you should really pick it up and carefully feel it (after it shuts off or whatever). If it feels really warm to touch you may have found your issue.
  19. Arceus replied to jayc3399's topic in Help and Advice
    Were you within the Meilyr area while you were training Herblore? Edit: Oh, the boost actually only applies for specific skilling actions, in this case making combination potions (source).
  20. 23,746.
  21. 23,748.
  22. Here's how to hide all those Drakes flying around! (Credit: Reddit)
  23. I love it when people blame the Drakes for the server crashes even though they aren't what's causing it. Are you sure pets aren't contributing to this? Rendering 200 fancy pets in their full glory has to put some drain on it. And I'm pretty sure pets in general cause lag in large numbers. They have disabled them in the past, haven't they?
  24. 'C4c fc' is one such FC I can find, though it seems rather dead right now. That's possibly just the time of morning though. I would also caution you that trust trading is done at your own risk and I would be careful especially if you want to buy from a random person (I'm unsure whether you are looking to buy/sell/exchange pull for pull from your title).
  25. Some random pictures of yours I found searching through (though I think these may actually still be up). Sadly no yellow partyhat :(: You can try looking for more through Wayback here, but it doesn't look like they have much saved prior to September 2011, and only some pages of the screenshot thread were hit, so I'm not sure how much it helps, but might be fun in any case.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.