Everything posted by Arceus
- Good VS Evil
-
Community Road Trip & Patch Week
I see a head in there - it kind of blends in but it's there. I'd almost say cute...
- Good VS Evil
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
-
[5m/day] Method for easy money
Then I would encourage you to just post it so people can see...this is a public forum, kind of defeats the purpose to ask people to PM you. I'm sure you can appreciate why some people might be skeptical.
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Up
- Good VS Evil
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
- Today...
-
[5m/day] Method for easy money
Hello, and welcome to TIF forums. While I appreciate that you want to sell your moneymaking method, I would just like to remind you of our trust-trading policy as mentioned in the rules, under Section 1.1: As long as you're willing to go first and tell them before claiming payment, you may proceed. I'm also moving it over to marketplace as this is asking for a transaction rather than a guide or a tip. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me or another moderator. Also, please don't create multiple topics - one is enough. Thanks :).
-
Community Road Trip & Patch Week
Okay then, selling action bars...sure <_<. Props to them for getting rid of pets in the Lumbridge Crater as promised, but I guess there's no real update this week aside from a glorified social media competition. I didn't even know RuneScape did Tumblr.
-
Things that annoy the HELL out of you.
So in the UK, even saying something like "write me a letter" or "write me up a list of stuff you need" is considered a grammatical fallacy as well? Or just when the phrase is used by itself?
- Count Down from 30k
-
Things that annoy the HELL out of you.
Apparently it's not the first time he's made mistakes like that. The client actually asked our superior if it would be possible for someone else to handle the correspondence because he (our client) was getting frustrated with having to read e-mails filled with spelling and grammatical errors. When my boss was approached about this, he used the excuse that "what does spelling and grammar matter, as long as they're getting the message". That's the problem with a lot of westerners here. They think they're untouchable in the workplace. Hmm okay, guess that's a fair point, and he deserved what he got then. I think this is ridiculous to be honest. Your politicians might as well be saying "We're okay with you being under-educated" Of course they want an undereducated populace (at least, a decent fraction of them do). Do you think they would get away with half the stunts they pulled in Congress if people understood and voted out that sort of behavior? Plus these days it's only politically correct to make everyone feel awesome and special, and pander to every little group in the process.
-
Things that annoy the HELL out of you.
I'm no advertising professional and I can understand your frustration, but if your client is going to walk away allegedly because of a couple spelling mistakes (or shall we say, pet peeve phrases), maybe it's because the product was marginal or they were looking for an excuse to turn it down anyway. It's not like he wrote "So do u liek r designz??" is it?
-
[RS3] 85 smithing!
Congratulations! Maybe once coal prices settle down you'll go make bank smelting/superheating rune bars?
-
Count Down from 30k
23,718. The horrors of FG becoming active!
-
Count Down from 30k
AHEM. I believe I called that number already. 23,720.
-
Count Up
645. We're not going to disappear.
-
Good VS Evil
888. Wow, you made Devnull curse..
-
Count Down from 30k
23,722. Good will always win!
-
What's up with this dialog box?
Well I've just updated myself and I think you'll be happy to know - no added icon in Firefox or anywhere else :).