Everything posted by Arceus
-
Behind The Scenes: May 2015
Managed to get one, sheesh...then it took about 10 minutes to escape the area.
-
Ferocious ring :)
Nice job, congrats :D.
-
Is the quest Lost City a challenge anymore?
Well, whether or not that one part removes the challenge of the quest is a rather subjective question, so I was just giving my input on the matter ;). But yeah I doubt anyone fights them down there.
-
Can you get Black Ibis pieces with a full inventory?
According to RS Wiki, you simply get a popup and you are not expelled, so you should indeed be able to claim your piece of the outfit. It just replaces an artefact.
-
Is the quest Lost City a challenge anymore?
That's indeed true, you can skip the step with having to kill zombies for a hatchet since your toolbelt hatchet will work. I'd still say that's a small part of the quest personally. Hatchets are an uncommon drop so probably killing ~10 of them would be enough, and since they are low level I doubt it would be much of a challenge aside from relatively low level players.
- Good VS Evil
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
-
Recovering REALLY Old Posts?
Do you mean on a specific thread? For example for the picture thread, try this. Also if you want to go to a specific page on a thread with many pages, simply click the Page 1 of {number} button and enter the page number you would like to skip to, if that is useful :).
- Good VS Evil
- Good VS Evil
- Count Up
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
I guess they'll probably come up with a patch next week or something...I mean I like the idea of a JMod clones and all but this level of server disruption is ridiculous >.<.
-
Saru's Blog - Back? Maybe? Idk lol got an Araxxi Web drop
If you put some spaces in between, you can lengthen it to your heart's content (or until you hit the hard limit, at least ;)) and it should not cause any issues :).
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
It's happening again, and I've heard there isn't even a clone present? .-.
- Good VS Evil
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
-
A question about spring cleaner.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it possible to buy treasure keys with runecoins? No, the only use for RuneCoins is to buy cosmetic stuff in Solomon's shop.
- Count Up
- Good VS Evil