Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Just got today's chit, and someone was complaining about the lag - though it was substantially better today. I didn't lag out or crash at all! Like, you haven't seen anything man!
  2. 23,730.
  3. It is a subliminal message in terms RuneScapers can understand as to what happens when you save an image as a .jpg file! Or, it's a screenshot from the JMod KK mass going on. You know, one of those.
  4. "I used to be a great warrior, but then someone yanked on my ear piercing."
  5. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
  6. 23,732.
  7. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I knew there had to be a catch to that $800/day thing...
  8. Yep it is as Ely says...and it makes it a bit confusing since 'clan chat' refers to something different in each game and they are not both cross-compatible :(.
  9. 23,734.
  10. I wonder if TinyPic is just sloppy and reassigns the same URLs to people for a new image after they are deleted.
  11. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    874.
  12. 23,736.
  13. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm unsure if "most guys" that Tim alludes to is with respect to people on TIF or people locally where he lives :P.
  14. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    This is the mass-produced stuff though - proper cheese costs $20/lb at a cheap supermarket and there is no way I'm paying that. And it also gets absolutely disgusting if you don't seal it off.
  15. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    A random question on a different note for the TIF health team - if you take a block of cheese (like from the supermarket) that's tightly wrapped in plastic or whatever and leave it sitting out, how long until it goes bad? I've had the misfortune to leave it out for like a day, but I threw it out at that point. It makes me curious though.
  16. But then it would have no cost savings over altars, so it wouldn't really be cheaper (in the spirit of how Seren Stones were supposedly meant to be, as Sy was mentioning). The only benefit would be the slight afk of doing it on a bonfire over running back and forth to altars.
  17. We have an AFK prayer method though, or at least the framework for one - cremation. Very slow and not competitive enough to keep up with say altaring, but I feel like more lower level players could and should take advantage of it. Of course, the FM xp is kind of negligible and it is overall less XP than altars, so members have no real use for it. Perhaps an enhanced version of it in Prif to make it keep up (500% instead of 250%?)
  18. 23,738.
  19. Although I'm aware this is a lost cause, they are called "Distractions & Diversions" not "Extermely time-limited metagame improvements to XP." What happened to just making something fun and cute to do once in a while, like random events were? .-.
  20. Arceus replied to Merre's topic in Rants
    They've split it into three worlds at once for the chits now, and I noticed it was substantially better at the last session I attended. Has that helped at all?
  21. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Yep, he's one of those two. And nope, I did not watch it :P.
  22. Err Star, you skipped a page! 23,740.
  23. Well if you're 37 Dungeoneering you probably have not had too much practice yet, and trust me, practice helps a lot especially with times, so don't worry, you'll only get better :). Try getting to 50 with dailies/weeklies (Sinkholes as mentioned, Penguin Points, whatever else you have available). Once you have 50 Dungeoneering you can have 3 items at your disposal. Take advantage of gatestones and teleports, especially in medium dungeons. You can put one down and then teleport halfway across a dungeon without having to trek over there, and once you get the hang of it, it will really add up and save you some time.
  24. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    How would you get an image to auto-change every day and count up? I could see doing it on your own website but I'm not sure if it would be possible on the regular image hosting sites...
  25. I was thinking about trying it, but I don't want to tie up my internet connection with that much of a download either...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.