Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    621
  2. 23,772.
  3. Arceus replied to Merre's topic in Rants
    It just gets frustrating when the miss this sort of thing every week. This week it's a huge Solomon's pet forcing the default left click option it, last week it was the Aquarium not keeping a list of the golden eggs you had received, forcing you to rely upon memory, etc etc...
  4. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    619. "Still untrusting" Arceus :P
  5. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    830.
  6. 23,774.
  7. I'd be very careful with surveys - they can contain malware or send you in circles, at least when I tried it. Hopefully someday you'll get it from daily spins, but unless you spend real life money on bonds for spins, or ingame money on them, there isn't a whole lot you can do to increase your chances (as of yet).
  8. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    617. I don't trust you Devnull, I'm bringing fresh clothes...
  9. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    828.
  10. May is a busy time, so let's give everyone even more daily tasks to do! :rolleyes: Looking forward to the Minigame Spotlight though - I hope it can attract some more activity and maybe pool F2P together so some minigames can actually run on a regular basis. Is anyone checking out Block and Load?
  11. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    824.
  12. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    820.
  13. 23,777.
  14. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    When you're that rich and have that much class. :shades:
  15. 23,779. Wow o.O.
  16. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    615. But I don't want to go in the laundry machine <_<.
  17. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    816. I have other stuff to do too though :P.
  18. I'm too tired. I should stop posting. 23,781.
  19. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    812.
  20. 23,873. Spiders never learn...
  21. We'll do it the democratic way, and call a compromise at 4. :wacko: Just kidding, but if anyone else who comes across this happens to know, it would be great if you could post. Perhaps it varies from person to person, either 3 or 5? In the meantime I'll ask around to see if any of our staff have not completed the quest yet :).
  22. Yep, and people going for the untradeable helms and killing it more will inevitably drive down prices :XD:.
  23. Holograms? RuneScape meets Star Trek :XD:.
  24. In general I don't think Ultimates are really worth it, maybe only if you run out of Thresholds and have 100% adrenaline. Having one or two on your ability bar won't kill you though. I haven't really played on P2P but I'd try Snapshot, Snipe, Dazing Shot, Needle Strike, Fragmentation Shot (if you're going to step into them, depends how much attention you want to commit to it), Rapid Fire, Bombardment, and maybe Deadshot for your Ultimate,
  25. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    Oh dear..613.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.