Everything posted by Arceus
- Count Down from 30k
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
-
Wow Jagex mentioned my name!
Congrats, very nice! :)
-
A question about spring cleaner.
I remember it was an in-game thing promoted at one time, but sadly can't find a link right now. The closest thing is the official wiki page here:
-
Veteran Cape
Yes, in fact it already exists. Speak to Hans in Lumbridge Courtyard about it and you can buy it for 100K, given that you have played for 10 years. Free players can buy it as well. Also moving this to Help & Advice, where it is better suited :).
-
Stupid dragon pets
If that hypothetically happened, so be it I guess. They wouldn't be able to get back in, and most of the time you wouldn't want to stay in a building forever, because requirements are not that steep relative to what a building/guild might have to offer. It would be very unlikely though, for them to be teleported x squares away magically and put there though.
-
Stupid dragon pets
They have their own version of all the appropriate files to work on offline. It's just a matter of importing it when it's time for an update. As for making sure players don't get stuck, that's just part of the job...most of the time they don't remove areas though, so that would be unlikely I guess.
-
A question about spring cleaner.
You're supposed to get a popup that lets you watch a video for an extra key sometimes...but I haven't had that opportunity. Maybe it got discontinued?
-
Stupid dragon pets
Actually, I believe they're doing maintenance all the time, and they just take the game down for a few minutes to upload the new version (the usual system update weekly) :).
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
I wanted to go look for a JMod clone. Let me just check the world-oh... Anyway I was able to hop in there anyway, but I can't find the clone...so many people and pets >_<.
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
- Good VS Evil
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Up
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
-
Count Up
623. Was just going to take a look but it seems someone else fixed it. Thanks, though :P.
- Count Down from 30k
-
Polls General Discussion
I voted for FoG. But that's probably because it's the only F2P one up there :unsure: .
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
-
Good VS Evil
834. Collar him with a lampshade!