Everything posted by Arceus
-
Count Down from 30k
23,829. We have to create an orange usergroup quick!
-
osrs vs eoc player counts
Yeah, it may increase the subscription numbers slightly, for people who can afford/want to cash in in-game money but not real life money for membership, but it's ultimately just a redistribution of wealth (to a very limited extent) among the players.
-
osrs vs eoc player counts
It does seem to be true that there are slightly more OSRS players over EoC, looking at graphs. A good chunk of that is due to them opening it up to F2P some time ago. It's good to see that people have sustained interest in it so far as it is good for the company as a a whole to have more people playing in any case. However, I do not think that they will invest too much more in OSRS for the simple revenue related reasons. Old School lacks microtransactions and bonds, meaning that the most they can get out of people is a membership fee, and it's really just an extra off RS3 membership. They will most likely continue to concentrate most of their effort on RS3 and all the promotions there in order to earn more money out of the small chunk of the playerbase willing to spend large amounts of real life money, directly or indirectly, on the latest cool thing. Case in point: Shadow Drake pet.
- Count Up
-
Count Down from 30k
23,831. Have you seen my name though? It's already green. Now the rest of me matches *shrugs, puts on sunglasses, and walks off in style*.
-
Good VS Evil
712. What if people could control YOU with a keyboard? ;)
- Today...
- Today...
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
-
Good VS Evil
706. Are you saying you have a human keyboard?
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
-
Combat calculater not working
That calculator is probably way out of date. Another thing to fix, eventually! No actually, nothing on that calculator (the original one I was linking/screenshotting) has been edited in months.
- How do I make good suggestions/rants?
- How do I make good suggestions/rants?
-
If i keepsake key an orb will it still show the teddy override?
When you keepsake an item, you're essentially just turning it into a cosmetic until you withdraw it again. So I'm a bit unsure as to what you mean by keepsake an orb and then use the teddy override? You'll still be able to show the teddy if you want (you can choose between keepsake override, teddy override, or whatever else, assuming you have another orb), but you won't be able to use the stats of that item unless you get another one, regardless of what you do.
-
Dropbox - It's a noob, it's a skiller, it's me!
Locking as requested...I hope everything is alright, feel free to PM if you need anything.
-
Can I solo any boss with ease?
Generally I think summoning familiars are relegated to holding food...and for GWD you won't need a higher Summoning level. It would just extend your trips a little more. You're probably better off saving the money for Herblore levels - even 85 which unlocks Super-Antifires gives you a few more options.
-
Count Up
585. I meant, if they did get there...well you know.
-
Good VS Evil
702. You know what happens when you overload on sugar!
- Count Down from 30k
- Can I solo any boss with ease?
-
Good VS Evil
698. *gives Devnull candy* Cheer up sport! :)
-
Count Up
583. Maybe the in-laws will have to stay even longer, like a few days!