Everything posted by Arceus
-
[27-04-15] EoC/Legacy Mash Up
This was needed? XD Seriously if you play 23 hours straight you are either botting, sharing or being unhealthy. 6 hours straight was already being considered unhealthy, but I could understand a 5 minute warning for that... but for 23 hours? :P I guess people still complained about the log off with no warning, so they figured better safe than sorry.
-
[27-04-15] EoC/Legacy Mash Up
Added patch notes :). Looking forward to what ideas come up with for Halloween too!
-
Count Down from 30k
Sounds cool! I must warn you that I don't browse BlogScape much personally though :P. And.. 23,859.
-
RuneScape (ZinoView)
Nice video, moving to RuneScape Media where's it's better suited though :).
-
Tip.it P2P Hi-score List
It doesn't look like you're on the list - I think you had to request your name to be added and then they would add you. I'm not sure who has those permissions/if they're around...
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
- Today...
-
Quests: Left in the dust?
(I'll respond here as this thread is more appropriate...) I don't think Jagex intended for players to run through quests all in a row though. I mean it's not like they had an event and a trophy title recently to speedrun all the quests, right?
-
Ironman mode - Banking Frost dragon bones vs burying with Dragonrider amulet
It seems like they would be about even, unless doing the quest is a bigger obstacle than spending the cash for the altar.
-
Ironman mode - Banking Frost dragon bones vs burying with Dragonrider amulet
I think at 73 you can boost to 75 and build the altar even on an Ironman, right? So that's out of the way. Marrentills can be obtained from monster drops or farming, depending on whether that's a worthwhile use of time for you, but it shouldn't be too bad.
-
What movie(s) did you last see?
I haven't finished it yet, but started watching Forrest Gump...now I understand the line "Run, Forrest, Run!" at least <_<.
-
Guess who's back, back again...
I don't recognize your name, probably wasn't around then :(...but look forward to seeing you around the forums nonetheless! :)
- Today...
- Count Down from 30k
-
Runescape down?
Running RS through a general proxy won't even work. You need a VPN if you wanted to do that and well, we have a whole thread in General Discussion that explains why it isn't such a great idea at the moment. Usually when you can't play but other people are logged in it's either your ISP or the login servers being temporarily offline. When the latter happens, people who were online can keep playing, but no one else can log in until they're brought back online. In any case I hope you're able to play soon :S.
- Count Down from 30k
-
Count Down from 30k
23,879. New avatar? :o...I like :D
-
Notebook shutting down ? Help me out here...
You mean the image temporarily burned into the screen or the hardware is fried? If the screen saver is on it's likely still consuming power as normal.
-
Are blood runes usable anymore in the main spell book?
Actually just FYI you can obtain gems from gem rocks in Shilo Village, though it can be bit of a process to extract any decent quantity.
-
OSRS?
If you want to train in NMZ you pretty much need Guthan's for melee, but for Magic it may work in Void. Ahrim's would be better though XP though. I don't know how long you can survive completely AFK on magic though, only that it usually works with Guthan's + high defence thanks to the healing boosts.