Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    808.
  2. 23,785.
  3. Fishing with shark costume in a waterfall - sounds like win to me.
  4. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    804.
  5. They have said (at least claimed that) this incident had nothing to do with Mod Reach being fired...
  6. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    612. Well in James Bond he's always totaling the cars...was this different? (I've never seen that TV series.)
  7. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    800. Wow, looks fun, particularly if there are any people left to play with...
  8. 23,787. Apple juice is fine, but with tea mixed, no thanks.
  9. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    796.
  10. 23,789. That leaves a bad taste in my mouth..
  11. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    792.
  12. 23,791.
  13. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    792.
  14. :D

    Arceus commented on Shyla's blog entry in The "Forever Under Construction" Blog
    Well, you probably never knew me, but hi nonetheless! :D
  15. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    What happened to becoming fully sober? :unsure:
  16. As you may have noticed this board doesn't get so much activity, so I'm going to post update threads as we do for RuneScape 3 weekly with the hope of getting some more discussion going :). Of course anyone else who is willing to do so should free to post it if it's not up - just try not to make duplicates and take care to format it to make it readable ;).
  17. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    So today when I was out for a run I saw this guard rail had apparently taken some damage. It's on the inside of a very slight turn to the right at a traffic light so I'm not sure how it even happened, but it was really torn up. I really hope no one was on the sidewalk whenever that happened...
  18. It really depends on what you're doing, but since you're just getting into Evolution of Combat I'd recommend you put on Revolution and use the appropriate setup from there based on which combat class (melee, ranged, magic, 2h or duel wield) you are using. In general your thresholds are your friends - for example Assault/Destroy for melee. A useful ability to have is Sacrifice, which will restore a fraction of your health when you hit, or the full amount if that hit finishes off a creature. Unless you unlocked it during the world event - which I doubt since you mentioned coming back from a long break - you can get it by farming Bands/Kree in GWD or their minions. It may take a while though. There are also some useful abilities unlocked from completing The World Wakes quest. The Dig Site quest unlocks another set of abilities that can do a lot of damage (although they also do damage to you). I'm not sure what your stats and quest completion is like, but they may be worthwhile to investigate. I hope that gets you started :).
  19. You are quite right in that I think it would be rather useless to farm something like Waterfiends or lower level creatures in Void for XP. However for high level bosses with a lot of defense, my take is that every little bit counts, especially with people so much into the metagame as it is.
  20. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    788.
  21. 23,793.
  22. Hey there, welcome to TIF :). I take it you're starting a clan on RS, correct? If so I'll move this over to the Clan Recruitment boards. Also, your text is a little difficult to read on the lighter skin. You may want to consider using the default color to make it show up better. I can edit it for you if you would like.
  23. 23,795.
  24. You should pretty much never use research mode. And by "pretty much never," I mean never. Actually I believe that is from dismantle mode...arrows are grouped into 'Metal Weapons/Ammo' along with metal weapons, so you choose either no more dismantling weapons, or risk taking a GP hit like that if you receive a substantial ammo drop.
  25. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    786.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.