Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    657.
  2. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    926.
  3. 23,700.
  4. Maybe I just don't get the joke, but that seems like a piss poor attempt at humor, man :/. Anyway, high alch prices are generally set for a very low price, just for completeness. I'm sure they never thought they would see the day dragon items hit alch values!
  5. It depends on what technically you call a boss, but yes, not many such drops exist. The only thing I could think of would be a visage, perhaps, or Tormented Demons drops, if you choose not to count them as a boss.
  6. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    922. The count will increase!
  7. 23,702.
  8. Yeah, found a picture of someone with loot on Reddit from 500 prawn balls, as you can see, multiples:
  9. You have the full set, right?
  10. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    922.
  11. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    655.
  12. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    918.
  13. 23,704.
  14. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    914.
  15. I can't speak for the story of the quest firsthand, but I do have a suggestion for achieving that Smithing requirement to start it much faster. :) According to the hiscores, you need only about 11K experience to get to level 80 Smithing, so that shouldn't be too bad. From there, you can use a Mature Dwarven Stout to boost your Smithing level temporarily by two levels to 82. This will be sufficient to start the quest you are mentioning (Birthright of the Dwarves), and from there I don't believe it is needed again. Making the stout is a bit of a process, but another option would be to use a God Banner for the boost.
  16. L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L. Of course it had to be released through Solomon lmfao. [bleep]ing pathetic. Did you really need more than 5 already for bossing? >_> I kept 4 for bossing, 1 for dump/skilling/whatever. I guess the main goal is to squeeze more money out of people willing to pay for excess shiny things that they don't really need :-D. I am/was satisfied with my humble 3 action bars on F2P even, granted we don't exactly do much bossing :P
  17. You're right, that's probably a faster way, particularly if there are other rooms to do in the meantime :thumbup:
  18. That is true, you may need to run it through several "full charge" cycles initially to set it for future use. Sadly, I don't think it's fixable if you did that already though :(.
  19. Which browser and version are you using? Maybe it's having compatibility issues. Other than that I'm not really sure. Can you take a screenshot of what happens and post it?
  20. World event starting 1st June is fine with me, not going to complain. Good move to put it when more people can enjoy it, especially with it being time-limited content as they have pointed out. I wonder what they issue is with grayed-out placeholders is. I guess putting 0 of an item and programming that to stick causes an issue?
  21. Sounds like they need to patch the patch updates with a meta-patch.
  22. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    653.
  23. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    910!
  24. 23,706.
  25. 23,708.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.