Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. 23,647.
  2. All good points - I did break the links though, as they were being processed/appearing live.
  3. Click the little flag for report (on the top-right of chatbox if on EoC, report button at bottom-right if Legacy), then choose bug report, fill in the Quest category, and type out the same explanation you gave here, including that you have tried everything and that you are stuck. You can also tweet @JagexSupport or one of the JMods on Twitter for a potentially faster reply, but it can be hit or miss. I hope they can get it resolved soon! :)
  4. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Corporations already found their one true love: money.
  5. I think "Juniors" will work, no need to go there :P.
  6. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Actually the US doesn't require popular vote to win for president - it's much more complicated and is determined through the Electoral college system, whereby you win delegates for the popular vote in each specific state. You then need a fraction (slightly more than half) of those delegates to win. Neither Clinton (both terms) nor George W. Bush (the first term) received 50% of the vote. If no one reaches 270 then I believe the House votes on it, and whoever got the most out of that would win, in theory anyway.
  7. As mentioned before a screenshot can be quite helpful to show things visually :). But you are supposed to get a bunch of boxes to fill in inputs, so I don't quite understand. Glad it's working though.
  8. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    992.
  9. 23,649.
  10. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    667. *Gasp*
  11. Right, that's on RS3 - I think upam was more interested in OSRS though, any idea what the price is there? Though I suppose either way would work, but it would seem counterproductive.
  12. Hello, welcome to TIF! Since you seem to be seeking help for earning money, I am moving your topic to a forum where it's better suited (Help & Advice). I assume you have relatively low level stats, but if you could post a link or a stat signature that would be helpful. At low levels I'm not sure how much is available on F2P, but training up Woodcutting and chopping yews is one way, if you have a lot of time on your hands. I'm not sure what the going rate for bonds are on OSRS but it may take a little while to get there on F2P alone. I would recommend buying a bond with real life cash, and going from there, with more lucrative P2P-only methods like Slayer.
  13. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Not to mention that BP lied to us about the amount of oil leaking from that spill. But hey, they had all those commercials and they kind of sort of looked sincere so maybe we should just write it off. Right?
  14. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    That's indeed true, because according to our laws, campaign contributions count as political free speech :v.
  15. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    To which I am tempted to comment: the less you know, the better. :P
  16. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
  17. 23,651.
  18. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    The sad thing is that I probably know more texting abbreviations that British politics acornyms, despite my distaste for the former! :(
  19. So...not to bump an old topic without cause, but I found this tweet browsing on another site about the increased ruby bolt spec (from the Diary reward) being buffed to (unjustifiably high) levels at Corp, at least temporarily before they were redoing it...think that potentially had anything to do with things?
  20. Are you prepared for the witch hunt of people who will inevitably claim you just want to jack up prices :P? I do think it's an interesting idea, though...I'm not sure how well messing with the namesake will resonate with others.
  21. Well if you're sure it's not in your bank or something, it would seem to be a glitch, because all I can find indicates that you just talk to him again and you should receive it :(.
  22. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    *Twists words* So it is a sham if, and only if, you understand why it is a sham? Source: every paid programming feature ever!
  23. Do none of the dialogue options with Sigli lead to him giving you a talisman? It says you'll need to defeat the Draugen again if it is lost or dropped.
  24. 23,653.
  25. I had thought they stopped responding to that address and replaced it with the ticket system :o. Out of curiosity, when was the last time you contacted them that way?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.