Hi, I'm new here

upam

Hello, welcome to TIF!

Since you seem to be seeking help for earning money, I am moving your topic to a forum where it's better suited (Help & Advice). I assume you have relatively low level stats, but if you could post a link or a stat signature that would be helpful. At low levels I'm not sure how much is available on F2P, but training up Woodcutting and chopping yews is one way, if you have a lot of time on your hands.

I'm not sure what the going rate for bonds are on OSRS but it may take a little while to get there on F2P alone. I would recommend buying a bond with real life cash, and going from there, with more lucrative P2P-only methods like Slayer.

• Like 2

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

14 days rs membership bond=9.1m on ge atm

Right, that's on RS3 - I think upam was more interested in OSRS though, any idea what the price is there? Though I suppose either way would work, but it would seem counterproductive.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Old School bonds are roughly 1.3m - 1.5m depending on the people selling.

L8vABnV.gif

"Be a rainbow in someone else's cloud"

uPMa5XA.gif2OzAFSr.gif

[spoiler=RS Stats]Leah_Lkn.png

Welcome to OSRS!

As suggested above by @Ring_World & @Arceus, it is best to purchase Membership first using real-life currency before maintaining it with OSGP. Mainly due to the fact that various money-making methods that generate a lot of GP are exclusive to members. 

irs.png

Check out my upcoming Progress thread in the spoiler!

imperatorrssig.png

*Currently postponed until further notice

Thanks for all the advices. I will take the suggestion of purchasing membership first.

What's a quick way of bringing in some real gp afterward?

Zulrah and bossing is the main way to go, but while you work up towards that, Slayer is a good way to increase your stats and get some decent money as you go along. Once you get to a higher Slayer/combat levels you will have more options - for example, Skeletal Wyverns at 72 Slayer.

You could also hunt chinchompas, but that requires quite a bit of Hunting training - I'm not sure I'd recommend it to you if you're trying to keep with bond costs and just starting off.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

You could try processing methods, like tanning dragonhides, spinning bow string, or making oak planks (all profit according to Wiki, but I would double-check). Keep in mind that the processing methods don't really train up a skill though, so they're not ideal for the long run. You probably don't want to be turning flax into bowstrings forever, right? :P

• Like 1

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

@Olddish DIY

What can I merch with ge?

Literally anything. Safer options for people with low capital would be stuff like ores, zulrah scales, herbs, and other consumables.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”