Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    526.
  2. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    695.
  3. 23,618. I see only a handful lol, let alone ones who would meet the spammer designation.
  4. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    524.
  5. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    692. The six stages of laughter.
  6. *Pants out*...23,620. A few dozen, really? Name 'em :P.
  7. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    690. That trick didn't fly.
  8. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    520. That's not even the final form of the number...
  9. 23,622. I'm a spammer? :( *leaves Forum Games and never ever comes back*
  10. 23,625. Nice :D.
  11. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    688.
  12. 23,627.
  13. 23,629.
  14. It should be fixed now, thanks to @MageUK - is it working for you now? :)
  15. Done - was that all that was needed, or are there other things...? I was under the impression that it was a bit more complicated, but if that was all cheers, and sorry it took a bit! :)
  16. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    686. I keep asking people the same question, @Dropbox, but everyone tells me "I don't know!"
  17. 23,631.
  18. You could try processing methods, like tanning dragonhides, spinning bow string, or making oak planks (all profit according to Wiki, but I would double-check). Keep in mind that the processing methods don't really train up a skill though, so they're not ideal for the long run. You probably don't want to be turning flax into bowstrings forever, right? :P
  19. A loot system is interesting, yes...but I'm not sure if it's worthy of an entire update. The patch notes were short, but I guess those were some nice fixes. And as for being able to open sets by clicking on a banker/chest/whatever, a few years too late, but useful for saving some bank space, I suppose!
  20. 23,633.
  21. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    684.
  22. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    516.
  23. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    682.
  24. 23,635.
  25. Unfortunately it sounds to me that you encountered an unexpected glitch and they may be gone :(. I am unfamiliar with the Wonder bar charge booster though - what is that? An item that gives a few more charges along with the spin tickets?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.