Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. 23,578.
  2. On a related note, people that don't stop fully/properly before waving you on across the street as a pedestrian. Yes I appreciate the courtesy, but if your foot slips off the brake and you hit me while I'm crossing, I may not be able to walk again, so please be sure you're stopping before you wave me across! I don't mind waiting another 30 seconds either, if you're in a hurry...
  3. I think the only scenario where that might be considered would be if Google search results were turning up undesirable things from their real life name or something of that nature. Even in that case though, I would imagine that they could just change their forum name and wait for Google's cache to update, and it would resolve itself.
  4. System Update • Clue scroll stages no longer increase when bouncing different clue scrolls. • The Tanzanite helm and Magma helm now keep their colour when dropped on death, unless you died to a PKer. In PvP, the helms still revert to the tradeable green form so that your PKer can receive them as loot. • Performing the same SOS emote 4 times no longer completes the diary task asking you to perform each of the 4 emotes. • Sea snake kills are now tracked on the slayer log. • Sea snakes have been added to the slayer skill guide. • You can now cast telegrab around Seers' courthouse. • Prevented some diary task messages from appearing if you haven't started the related diary. • Bracelets of clay no longer randomly consume charges if you haven't completed the Varrock achievement diary. • Fixed a labeling issue on the female uncharged tanzanite helm. • Filtered some game messages relating to agility obstacles and pickpocketing. In Other News... Behind the Scenes... Ian and Mod Ash are working away on Resizable Mode. The gameframe elements are coming on well, with option buttons to control the chatbox transparency and the layout of the stone buttons: ... but there's a lot of work still to do, reviewing around 540 interfaces to make them handle a resizable screen. We hope to have this ready for launch at the start of June. Mod Maz is working on our Duel Arena, as a break from her usual RS3 work, adding in a few essential improvements such as preventing players from changing the setup options without their opponents noticing, and showing more useful information on the confirmation screen. While she's deep in the Duel Arena code, she's happy to build in a few extra features if you vote for them in Content poll #33. Content poll #33 is now open, offering a range of features from quick world hopping to Farming improvements. Be sure to check out the developer blog for all the info then head to a poll booth to vote! Join us later today for the Old School developer Q&A on the RuneScape Twitch channel. We'll be answering the most pressing questions from the Old School community live at 5pm BST. Keep up-to-date with updates and what is going on with the Old School team by following us on Twitter: @JagexArchie, @JagexAsh, @Jagex_Ghost, @Jagex_Ian, @JagexJohnC, @JagexMatK, @JagexRonan and @JagexWeath One of their poll questions this week includes increasing the number of GE boxes as well...thoughts on that?
  5. I mean knowing Jagex they'll put in a GE price of 10 million. Although it could (read: probably will) explode on release and subsequently crash because, you know, everyone will want one for fashion.
  6. I'm inclined to give that update a nod as it fills out the t70 crossbow slot properly, but I am not sure it should be deemed a 'ninja' project. I wonder what the GE baseline is going to be, given that it's a new item they are releasing...
  7. That's MTK right? 79% approval is not too shabby considering you went missing on them for a year though, eh? :lol:
  8. In terms of cheap gear I'm not sure what your budget is, but Bandos/Armadyl/Subjugation is generally adequate for general purpose Slayer. Range and Mage can be swapped out for Royal and Grifolic, respectively. If I may make a suggestion in terms of raising some cashing, heading to Frost Dragons with a set of Guthan's and magic notepaper should allow you to farm a decent amount of money quite efficiently with your stats. If you choose to go with degradeables and continue with Slayer for now, bear in mind Grifolic degrades, but it is decent armor and has a relatively cheap cost to get you going. Regarding ability bars, I wouldn't be able to recommend much beyond using Wiki's setups for revolution and adding appropriate thresholds. For example, you might use Assault, Destroy, Flurry, Slaughter for duel wielding your chaotic rapiers. Something like this (and no, don't imitate my keybinds :P). It's kind of faint since I'm on a skiller. PM me in-game and I can share it with you if you want that ability bar directly (this is a feature that was added at some point), and then you can change/modify it as you want. For Farming, invest in some Juju potions since they're now tradeable. Drink it straight before you pick your herbs to boost yields (on average, 33%). If you have Loyalty Points to burn, there is another tier of the Greenfingers Aura - Legendary - available for an extra 119K that may be worthwhile. Also if you don't have magic secutaurs, make sure to grab those. In fact, you can toolbelt them now for convenience :).
  9. I assume that was sarcasm, right? :lol: I think we as players should stand up and make this happen. In the roleplaying worlds from now on, we act as if Solomon was a dictator overthrown by the players and boycott the stuff there. Anyone dressed in Solomon's items or using them is an enemy hellbent on delivering the world back into the hands of the profiteer Solomon. Then we return to world 2/3/whatever and take out the Drake pets again because, well, 7 bonds was expensive. Who's with me?! Get a bot client and you can confirm that its still the case :lol: to any mods out there don't give me shit for this when Orion is okay to talk about Curiosity killed the cat...err, RuneScaper. I don't know how well "I was just using a bot client to check interactable elements" will fly if something were to happen to someone's account as a consequence.
  10. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Now you're going to have to share ;).
  11. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I guess I'm not really surprised, but putting pasta in the fridge yesterday didn't really keep that well :lol:. It makes the hot chocolate creamer thing look like a gourmet meal! Now time to get something else edible...
  12. You could do the direct approach and test by bringing the Crystal bow to dragons with dragonbane arrows in your inventory and firing away for a while, then equip the arrows and see if you notice any difference (25% damage and 30% accuracy should be substantial). Other than that, I don't think there is any real shortcut in this case.
  13. Yeah sorry, I guess that bit was patched - it should drain regardless of firing off an auto-attack or ability.
  14. I'm pretty sure it would just ignore whatever ammo you have in that slot. Source/an interesting comparison of Royal/Crystal.
  15. I don't think you can actually remove an account...short of filing a whole legal procedure with Jagex. Also, only one account can be associated to one email address the last time I checked. But you might as well leave it in case you want it later or change your mind - just store the info somewhere secure.
  16. Ok, well suit yourself :). Best of luck with your quest review!
  17. You can do it but it's a bit tricky - you need to have both windows open and ready, then click log in one straight after the other to get both in to lobby and then into the same world. For some reason Jagex kept that system in place despite the revised multilogging rules. :rolleyes: If that's still not working for you and you want, I'd be happy to help you transfer 25K from your main account and hand it to your other one (I have a trade limit though, so not more than that), just send a PM. If not that's fine too, I won't be offended :).
  18. You know you can turn that off right? It should be under escape->settings and be fairly evident if you're still in Ashdale.
  19. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    564.
  20. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    718.
  21. 23,580.
  22. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    716. What happ-oh...
  23. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    560.
  24. 23,582. Maybe we have our methods ;). One doesn't go into Forum Games unprepared!
  25. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    556.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.