Everything posted by Arceus
-
bonus Loyalty Points?
The explanations I can find are extremely confusing, but it seems to work as follows. There is a 'base' amount of loyalty points you get just by virtue of having X months of membership under your account, whether or not those months were consecutive. So even if you go F2P for a year, and get the second month, you get the relevant amount of loyalty points (which is 3K). If you took another break and bought month 3, you would get 5K, and so on, going down the second row (Points) of the table in this article. In addition to the base amount, you also get bonus points for being a member cumulatively. For instance, if you bought membership two months in a row, on month #2 you would get the 3K points I mentioned in the previous paragraph, and 1500 bonus points (the next column on that table), for a total of 4500. So the upshot is you were in fact entitled the loyalty points that you received - but you would have received even more if you had bought two months straight instead of a year apart. Hopefully that helps :).
-
Marmaros and Thok letter Part 4.
Unfortunately I think it's just random from grinding it out and killing monsters, and can take some time. Killing monsters may help somewhat, but it's more commonly received as a drop from bosses. I don't see that floor has too much to do with it. I hope you get it soon though!
-
Tips for pking? whats best and what to use?
Anticipate pre-fight to prevent stuns for a few seconds and Freedom but careful to use it only when needed. You can use your own abilities to stun/bind/interrupt attqacks based on the combat style you are using. Aside from that I think it's more or less basic basic basic threshold fight over =/.
- Good VS Evil
- Count Up
-
Count Down from 30k
23,534. Aww, feel better soon.
-
Typical Field Trips during School?
I think I've missed out greatly on the water treatment facility tour :(. I'm guessing it was somewhat less exciting than the Magic School Bus version? Although the way they wrote that Wiki page does not do the book/TV show justice!
-
Test your signature here! Max Size 500x250x150Kb
Hello there, welcome to TIF! It appears you just posted it in the thread rather than in your signature - go here to set up your signature and then just paste the appropriate code in there instead, to make it show up at the bottom of each of your posts. If you need any assistance feel free to PM me :).
- Count Down from 30k
-
Count Down from 30k
23,538. Where is Devnull...
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
But just think, if you had used the time spent earning that outfit on training you could have had 200M Runecrafting already!* :P *This has been a statement of great exaggeration for humor purposes only.
-
Tips for pking? whats best and what to use?
Which account is this for, i.e. your maxed one or the one with 54 defence? Probably the best expendable armour though, i.e. royal/batwing/cheaper dragon pieces etc... (or swap some out for granite or lower armour).
-
Any good idea ? :)
For your level (46), I would recommend you kill Hill Giants. Use Air Blast to kill them, Take a Spider wand/orb and use Air Blast and you should be able to level up before long. You could alternatively do Fire Bolt on Ice Giants or Earth Bolt on Cockroach soldiers as well.
-
ice strykewyrm creature drops need edited
Indeed, that is in fact a drop off the Rare Drop Table, thank you! I've added it and credited you :). I've also moved this to the Bestiary forum under Website Corrections & Updates.
-
Tip.It Times - 18th May 2015
Time for a new release of the: >>>Tip.It Times!<<< WRITE FOR THE TIMES - SUBMIT A GUEST ARTICLE: Remember, YOU can write an article for the Tip.It Times! You can apply to write full time, or just submit a "one-off" guest article any time you want! Our editors will work with you to ensure that your article is ready for publication. All guest articles can be submitted to @Arceus or any other Editorial Panel member. For more information, including details on how to apply full time, read this forum thread: http://forum.tip.it/topic/209138-how-to-write-for-the-tipit-times/ I'd like to remind people of the rules pertaining to Times threads: [hide=Read these rules before posting in this thread] [/hide] [hide=Submitting Crossword Puzzles]If you want to submit your own crossword puzzle, it's quite simple. Simply provide a word list (about 10-20 words) with their corresponding clues. Then, message @Arceus with the word list and it will eventually be published in the Tip.it Times![/hide] When replying please make sure to clarify the article you are replying to! Thanks! If you spot any typos or mistakes in an article then please PM them to @Arceus. :) Enjoy the articles!
- Count Up
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
-
Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
- [Update 8/5/2015] - Minigame Spotlight
They aren't. Skill outfits are limited Silverhawks are normally only found on Treasure Hunter, so it is kind of ambiguous. By skilling outfits in the first sentence I assume they mean stuff like the Fish Flingers outfit...- Count Down from 30k
- Today...
- [Update 8/5/2015] - Minigame Spotlight
You're right, it could make them so mad, they actually start playing instead of cooperatively AFK'ing! :ohnoes:- [Update 8/5/2015] - Minigame Spotlight
That was patched in Old School last week - good to see they are finally willing to migrate some of the good updates and fixes in Old School to RS3 when appropriate. And off-hand blurite sword, ooh... I don't like the idea of a completely deterministic minigame rotation. There should have been some amount of randomness/surprise. I'm not sure how much good it does when everyone is expecting it lol.
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.