Everything posted by Arceus
- Count Down from 30k
-
The F2P General Discussion Thread
Although it is kind of buried in the Patch Notes, this seems like it could be a big deal: I hope they didn't just axe gravite weaponry (sans 2H), if you know what I mean.
- Today...
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
-
cant get on to runescape
Try holding down 'S' while it loads to force Safe Mode - maybe that will help? You may be able to change the settings afterward if you can log in that way.
-
Guess the person that's going to post below you!
ME! I call Devnull because he's shirking his FG responsibilities. Shame, shame!
-
Good VS Evil
646. My palindrome! But..I like these topics, they're special! :(
-
herblore help
It costs 20K Dungeoneering tokens. You can read more here if you're interested. :)
- Good VS Evil
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
-
[Released] SwiftKit + Official RuneScape Client
I think he's asking where to find his old screenshots too though, not just how to take a new one...are they not under the usual folder (C:\Program files\SwiftKit\Screenshots or C:\program Files(x86)\Swiftkit\Screenshots)?
-
Maxed.
A HUGE congrats to you! :D
-
Future Update Discussions
The pipes are instanced to the player though, aren't they (unlike the armour suits)?
-
Future Update Discussions
Hmm yeah, you can take your pick of costs vs time then. It may also be worth noting that pipes break occasionally and can be repaired almost instantly for free xp and .25% each. So that might shave a few percent off those numbers, particularly over many hours - I'm not sure exactly what the rate of breakage is though.
-
Which English Dialect Do You Speak?
"Which of these sentences is grammatical?" Is that correct <_<? Our top three guesses for your English dialect: 1. American (Standard)2. Canadian3. US Black Vernacular / Ebonics Our top three guesses for your native (first) language: 1. English2. Norwegian3. Dutch - See more at: http://www.gameswithwords.org/WhichEnglish/#sthash.NAjQsY1c.dpuf
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
That...looks like a poster for what Fashionscape was like before SoF/TH. And it's no wonder everything is so cheap (to almost the point of alch) with so many different items to choose from :P.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
This was made 7 years ago... [spoiler=Some profanity in song...]
- Good VS Evil
-
Good VS Evil
638. Well that's good, hopefully we'll see more of you around soon!
- abyssal demons
-
Today...
Hmm I found a flyer, and if I'm not misinterpreting, 1 dry pint = 12 "ounces", 6 ounces = 6 "ounces", and 4.4 ounces = 4.4 "ounces" (which are hopefully the same measurement). Seems like a marketing trick - tell people 1 pint and they immediately associate it with 16 ounces (everyone in America seems to know this) and rely on them confusing the two.
- Today...
-
Improved Looting
You still need to click loot all to pick up the drops. It doesn't automatically harvest them into your inventory, at least for now.