Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. 23,511.
  2. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    618.
  3. Join the FC name 'Portables' and you just show up to a location where they are hosting wells, and then do Herblore to your heart's content and enjoy the extra XP and occasional free potion. Or if you would rather not bother with that, your choice :P. As for a God Banner, you find one of the God Emissaries, do a bunch of tasks for them, and then earn a banner, which you can use to boost Herblore or a selection of other skills by 2 levels for half an hour, on a daily basis. But again if you're only interested in a straight off answer and aren't interested in those things: no, you don't have enough cash for 94, and you need even more cash for 96.
  4. Without seeing the actual floor layout it's difficult to tell, but were there any other doors you could possibly open? Or did you encounter a puzzle type room of some sort perhaps? It's a bit much to read through all in one setting, but this page can help you with different puzzles. When you first enter a room a loot beam should shine up from the key (if there is one) making it easily visible. Once in a great while you can get stuck in a floor but it's very unlikely.
  5. To reach level 94, according to our planner you will need around 4426 extreme ranging potions. The costs would be: 5x4426 grenwall spikes (320) = 7.1M 4426 x Super ranging potion (3) (8.5K) = 37M --- Total: 44.1M Unfortunately that would seem to run a bit above your budget. Do you have the Scroll of Cleansing unlocked from Dungeoneering? That would help on cost a little. You can also use 'Portables' FC to do your Herblore at Portable Wells to get a 10% XP bonus on all actions, which would mitigate the cost substantially (probably saving you around 4M), and a few extra potions don't hurt. If you have both I think you might make it; if not I would think you need to raise a few million more. For 94-96 it would depend on what method you want to use - Extreme Ranged, Prayer Renewals..if you make your Overloads (see next paragraph) you can do it without bothering for any other potions. Also if I may offer another suggestion, you can use a God Banner to boost your Herblore by 2 levels temporarily for about half an hour daily. This would allow you to mix, for example, Overloads with 94 Herblore.
  6. Lol! I suppose that could be an issue if it were interpreted in that manner, but I didn't know that, nor does it show up in Google, nor was that the context (I thought two lines up would be enough) :rolleyes: . Oh well.
  7. Either FSM has some other ungodly horrible meaning I'm not aware of, or some people are religiously antipasta... Makes me want to do this.
  8. 23,513.
  9. 23,515.
  10. Yeah it becomes a couple minute daily for some common items I suppose, not really sustainable on an hour-by-hour basis (except maybe things like d'hide bodies?), but still.
  11. Hey! I remember suggesting alching stacks at a time. At any rate, I think that XP might be slightly overpowered. It will just drive the profit down and eliminate another source of income for lower level or med level players, and turning alching into a repeatable chunk of profit for high levels. Because you know the profit margin will just shrink by a factor of two or three inevitably, at least. I don't think skilling xp should be comparable to expensive combat training, especially with that second tier...do you? And when they say "stacking items," does that apply to noted items or just stackable, because I can't even think of many of the latter category that are alchable, by their very nature.
  12. I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, but... nanananana
  13. 23,517.
  14. I'm not sure what the problem would be then, other than JavaScript somehow being blocked in your browser...
  15. Congratulations! Any specific goal next, like 2200 total? :D
  16. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    616!
  17. You should just be able to input 10 Strength, then either tab or click focus away and it will update. Is that not working?
  18. I'm going to move this to Events - hopefully you'll find a partner there :). Unfortunately I don't think I would be of much help without much in the way of combat stats :P. Of course, if you have a specific Dungeoneering question, feel free to ask!
  19. I'm mainly curious but as this is somewhat relevant to the topic at hand: does smite disable the fury shark protection effect or no?
  20. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
  21. 23,519.
  22. What they could do is penalize untradeables on death somehow. I.e., you die with full void, you can pay a million to get it back from Death or start a whole new set with Pest Control rewards. Increase penalties/reclaim costs for those awesome quest rewards like the Asylum ring from Death's Door. Those are both things that siphon coins straight out of the game. If there is untradeable weaponry and equipment that is viable in dangerous situations (which there is) and a gold sink tied to dying with it, that would seem a good way to draw off some cash and maybe make a bit of a gold sink. Because no one is going to YOLO-Void GWD, right? :v
  23. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Bring a warm jacket to sleep in? .-.
  24. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    614.
  25. 23,521.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.