Everything posted by Arceus
- Count Down from 30k
-
Which Chaotic to get next?
Alright, fair enough :). Also, have you been doing sinkholes? They are a D&D for Dungeoneering and give you tokens/experience as well, which can help you achieve more chaotics, faster :P. Regarding Slayer I guess you could also structure your prefer/block list to emphasize the moneymakers if you want or need more cash, but at the sacrifice of a bit of XP rates in Slayer.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
She looks remarkably calm, considering you have two deathly sharp weapons pointed at her. "Smile for the picture or else!" Just kidding though, congrats :P.
-
Which Chaotic to get next?
I wouldn't quite say they are obselete, but between drygores being a relatively cheap tier 90 that tears through most things and so many other Ranged options, plus the tanking price of virtus wand and book, their uses are getting more and more niche. If someone has the time to dg for all those hours, they can probably make the money for the non-chaotic stuff with the same amount of time investment. You might want to reconsider combat for money though. If I'm not mistaken, Chaotic Spear is still the best in the game to go Corp with - that's one instance where they still rule the roost, for now anyway.
-
Count Down from 30k
23,572. Thanks, I have had enough Velcro from my last encounter with Devnull. :o
-
What are you listening to right now!?
- Which Chaotic to get next?
The next thing to get would probably be chaotic crossbow and offhand, and then I suppose staff, if you're set on chaotics. At the moment there is an armadyl crossbow that can be paired with an off-hand ccb, but no off-hand Armadyl crossbow. However, a spoiler type image strongly hints that may change next week..for now, we're not sure. In any case unless you are doing a DG marathon over the weekend, you can cross that bridge when you get to it :lol:. Bear in mind there are other viable alternatives to chaotics in the other combat styles as well, like a royal crossbow (two-handed) and armadyl battlestaff or virtus wand and book for similar tier Range and Magic, if you have the patience (brandishing at QBD) or money (buying Armadyl battlestaff or preferably, virtus wand and book) as well. But if those aren't really your thing that's perfectly understandable, just thought I should mention it.- Today...
Of course people want to hang out the minute you sit down to get work done. It's the Murphy's law of friendships :P. Today is Friday but for some reason it keeps feeling like Saturday...probably because it's so empty and there is light traffic and few cars are parked on the sides of the street today.- Today...
- Count Down from 30k
23,574. Wrong way, Matt :P.- What's your take?
Oh, I see, my mistake :P. Well then to train combat (on F2P) probably killing fleshies, either melee or ranged, is a good bet. The zombies mixed in there could get a tad annoying until you're high enough combat to avoid being auto-attacked but otherwise that is probably a close to an ideal spot. You could also safespot lesser demons for Ranged, alternatively. You didn't really answer my other questions though, so I'm still not completely sure what you are looking for.- What's your take?
Hello, and welcome to TIF! :) First off, I assume you are playing RS3. Are you asking how to train combat or suggestions for things to do? I notice you're F2P - are you planning to buy/open to buying membership in the near future? What I would recommend would be contingent on that sort of stuff, so if you could elaborate a little more it would be great :).- Are dragon trinkets useless when fighting steel dragons?
It is useless to F2P (aside from teleport to the artefact in Edgeville I guess?). It's a trivia fact at this stage. Maybe they'll change that Monday, or just not bother. I would assume that it's an oversight.- JasonTheFoodFan - Episode #2 - Attack of the Pies
Haha, nice and tasty. I think you would need to go into bbcode directly and remove/move around the tags...if you want it aligned differently, I would be happy to help, just let me know :P.- Are dragon trinkets useless when fighting steel dragons?
Steel dragons are metal dragons, not chromatic - so yes, the trinkets are unfortunately useless for that. Save them for the next time you kill chromatics though :).- uninstalling steam
I'm assuming Steam's instructions/manual removal weren't helpful then? You could have to remove it manually if it isn't in that folder - I suppose that could be one issue.- Future Update Discussions
So attempting to teleport to dragons on an F2P world will give a cool but harmless little "glitch" of your player doing the teleport emote and then being sent straight back down. Ascension rejected!- Good VS Evil
- Count Up
722. Have other things to work on...nor have I checked out the game. Sorry but I'm probably covered for the near future :huh: .- Count Down from 30k
- What was your first level 99 in Runescape?
Moving to Questionnaires where it is better suited :). And as for me, it was Constitution a long time ago...- Future Update Discussions
It all depends on how much Slayer xp per kill, I suppose. And I'm sure the dragon bots will make use of them <_<.- Future Update Discussions
TH promo for the weekend:- Count Up
- Good VS Evil
- Which Chaotic to get next?
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.