What was your first level 99 in Runescape?

puretppc

Moving to Questionnaires where it is better suited :).

And as for me, it was Constitution a long time ago...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I miss the option "none"

Oh wow I should've added that in (didn't get my first til like mid-2.3k total lol). It's just that I see lots of people trying to get a 99 first before going for anything else. If it appears as none just vote your current highest skill.

• Like 1

Achieving.png

Also, check out my Youtube Channel for more awesome RS Videos and Guides!

I voted range which was my first overall on my tank acc. Later on I made my zerk acc my main and fishing was my first and str on osrs.

arriving at one goal is the starting point to another

maxed on 11/19/2013 . comped 5/12/2014

My accounts: Acapnotic,Ocean Breeze,RiskyReward

Thieving, the reason for that is because I love playing as a villain, which I technically am with the thieving skill.

If the characters of the games weren't dumb NPCs, I can guarantee I would be at a wanted poster, not only that I'd be one of the most wanted. But it's not like anyone can stop me. Paladins, knights and heroes all have weak equipments, so they can't do a damn thing about me especially if I have plenty of sharks.

• Like 1

Firemaking. When I first got members the first skill cape I saw was trimmed firemaking. Still one of my favorite capes :). Also I can say I got without the help of bonfires lol.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Magic! I got it up very, very close to 99 and then held off on actually finishing it for quite a while, because I just didn't feel like it yet. Which also meant I had to avoid training Dg for a while, because it was close to 99 as well but I wanted Magic to be my first (definitely my favorite skill in the game).

What finally made me get those last few xp was BXPW, when I realized I could hit 99 Summ pretty easily. So I got 99 Magic, Dg, and Summ in rapid succession.

I played for about 9 years before getting my first 99, and I had my quest cape and base 92s before getting any 99s as well.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

To those who trainer to level 99 firemaking, don't worry I won't bash you for it, even though I personally don't like the skill, I have no issue with anyone who likes training it. But my question is, is anything useful you can unlock after you finally get the ability to light bullseye lanterns?

Being able to burn logs isn't much of an accomplishment. In most areas with high level trees, there are lower level trees there as well. So if you are nowhere near a range, and need to cook something like a chicken you kill closeby, you can use burn the lower level logs as well.

I really don't see what you gain from burning higher level logs except firemaking EXP.

The firemaking cape looks very cool, I will give you that. If that's the only reason, it's still a good reason, and I accept it.

Firemaking.  :)  I might try and find the picture actually.

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...