Everything posted by Arceus
- Good VS Evil
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Up
- Good VS Evil
-
Count Down from 30k
23,488. 7 8 9, that's how.
- Count Down from 30k
-
How long does 25k limit last ?
On RS3, it should reset every 24 hours or so - in fact I thought it went down slightly every hour-ish, no? On Old School you have to wait 24 hours of in-game time before you can trade anything. I think that should cover it.
- Good VS Evil
- Good VS Evil
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Everyone goes on their world and causes it to crash, or they block it off?
-
Guess the person that's going to post below you!
It says she was last online today! O_O Devnull again?
- Good VS Evil
- Count Up
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
-
Runescape Population Graphs
Great idea, thanks for adding it - now we can see the total number of players without eyeballing it ;).
-
Future Update Discussions
I'm intrigued to see how the dragon things plays out and where prices go from there - sounds good though. In terms of the world event, 20 minutes for 90% of the reward seems very palatable, and probably about the right amount of attention span.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Is it sad that I'm looking at that image for the 4th time now and I only just noticed? <_<
-
The F2P General Discussion Thread
Yep, assuming that's correct that will undoubtedly become a valuable asset for F2P from now on. Depending on how much one needs to farm for it, you could even skip Dragon Slayer now :P.
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
-
The F2P General Discussion Thread
A Wiki page that isn't even updated to include stat information yet doesn't really prove anything :P. Unless it really is a cosmetic weapon that requires 55 Attack for some absurd reason.
-
Eejits - My post maxing adventures
Congratulations on maxing and good luck on all those kills!
-
Polls General Discussion
I will have to root for #2, something staying after the event sounds best to me - although I think any of those would satisfy me frankly, really nice ideas. Hopefully there is a decent F2P component to whichever ends up winning. It would be nice if they could do more than one of them. I don't see why they couldn't add the recurring yearly spectres as well :).