Everything posted by Arceus
- Good VS Evil
-
Count Down from 30k
23,443. Yahtzee TIF online edition go! :P
- Count Up
- Good VS Evil
-
Count Down from 30k
23,445. I guess so..nice joke lol.
-
[1-6-15] Tuska World Event
Yes it is indeed hybrid :D, and a nifty prayer bonus lol.
-
Maybe it's time I take a break from this community for at least a couple of months.
I was only offering to help, but your choice I guess.
-
[1-6-15] Tuska World Event
It functions as T60 gear in P2P - the only real use for it is help ease switching weapons so you don't have to carry around and swap out several pieces in the middle of attacks. They also have special abilities if you wield enough pieces - i.e., a chance to reduce cooldown of certain abilities or a chance to reduce damage to almost nil, depending on the set. You could use boots, gloves, and cape for it, if you wanted.
-
Maybe it's time I take a break from this community for at least a couple of months.
I am not sure where you went and I have not participated in the Tuska event yet, but as essiw mentioned it is probably related to the world event...care to elaborate a little more? Maybe you can teleport out with a lodestone? Usually they don't just trap you somewhere without any hints. Are you on Tuska's back by any chance?
-
100+ lvl monsters
Waterfiends? Mithril dragons? Or are those both under 100 now? If so I'm not sure what else to try, maybe dg floors until you get high enough monsters.
- Count Down from 30k
-
Maybe it's time I take a break from this community for at least a couple of months.
I don't blame you for not wanting to talk about it or mention it, but people who will blanket assume that everyone with autism are "bad" or whichever adjective you want to use are not worth the time anyway. My advice to you would be to have a little more faith in human compassion and understanding in general and try not to let the ones who act that way bother you too much.
-
Where to get some cool boots?
Assuming you are F2P as your status says, Carapace boots would be an improvement and are readily available on the Grand Exchange. Another option would be to try and acquire a pair of World Eater boots from the Tuska world event going on, but that would probably entail more effort. The benefit of it would be that it is hybrid class so you could use it for all three styles. If you're a member, Turoth boots are also relatively cheap and require 50 Defence, which you have, so you could use those. For melee boots, I'm afraid there isn't much for F2P beyond the level 1 stuff (fancy/fighting boots). World eater would probably be your best bet as of now. Of course, you could just buy batwing boots and use them for any class. Even though they are magic, you can probably get away with it since it is the boot slot (and not something more important like the body).
- Good VS Evil
-
Rs3 Gold to OSRS?
I'm afraid I don't know any personally to recommend, maybe check for people who stream all their swaps on Twitch?
-
Rs3 Gold to OSRS?
Yeah should be around there.
-
Rs3 Gold to OSRS?
8:1 to 8.5:1 ish was the last I heard, if that helps :).
-
Tip.It Times - Featuring Interview w/Sy_Accursed - 31st May 2015
Thanks so much to Sy_Accursed for participating in the interview for the Times! If there is someone you would like to see interviewed feel free to leave a comment.
-
Tip.It Times - Featuring Interview w/Sy_Accursed - 31st May 2015
Time for a new release of the: >>>Tip.It Times!<<< WRITE FOR THE TIMES - SUBMIT A GUEST ARTICLE: Remember, YOU can write an article for the Tip.It Times! You can apply to write full time, or just submit a "one-off" guest article any time you want! Our editors will work with you to ensure that your article is ready for publication. All guest articles can be submitted to @Arceus or any other Editorial Panel member. For more information, including details on how to apply full time, read this forum thread: http://forum.tip.it/topic/209138-how-to-write-for-the-tipit-times/ I'd like to remind people of the rules pertaining to Times threads: [hide=Read these rules before posting in this thread] [/hide] [hide=Submitting Crossword Puzzles]If you want to submit your own crossword puzzle, it's quite simple. Simply provide a word list (about 10-20 words) with their corresponding clues. Then, message @Arceus with the word list and it will eventually be published in the Tip.it Times![/hide] When replying please make sure to clarify the article you are replying to! Thanks! If you spot any typos or mistakes in an article then please PM them to @Arceus. :) Enjoy the articles!
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
I wonder why they put each Livid Farm spell as a separate requirement, just seems like more clutter. If I'm not mistaken Borrowed Power requires them all to be purchased/claimed first, right :P? Anyway you're almost there, keep going :D.
-
Most Useful Familiars?
I think you pretty much nailed it. Outside of nihils and steel titans (the latter of which are of course 99 Summoning) offensive combat familiars don't really help much. I believe the phoenix familiar you mentioned is the reborn phoenix. It doesn't mention what exactly the chance of burning 2x logs on a bonfire is, but I suppose it could come in handy if that's your thing.
- Good VS Evil
- Today...