Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Okay, so apparently you can buy Tuska warpriest duplicates. Or Jagex thinks, you know, my character is a four-handed freak of nature.
  2. Different font sizes was another project they were working on, wasn't it?
  3. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    774.
  4. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    748.
  5. 23,423. Oh dear.
  6. Jagex's argument is simply that since it is something they sell, it is legal, even if it does give people with a lot of real life money an advantage should they choose to spend it this way. I'm not particularly happy with this status quo either but it is less detrimental to have people buying bonus XP than botting extra resources for their XP and making it more difficult for everyone else to try and harvest them, I guess. Also the Treasure Chest is a minigame, part of the game, not an outside program - I am not sure what connection you are trying to make there, mind elaborating?
  7. Some time this month. I don't think there is more precise information yet but stay tuned for BTS videos and such - they might reveal more there.
  8. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    772.
  9. 23,425. Oops...
  10. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    742.
  11. 23,425.
  12. They split the group chat into group group chat and group team chat? Speaking of which, a friend and I tried to use that system to do the World Event yesterday. After around 10 minutes we abandoned it, hopped over, and did the event normally in a random group. This might sound like a crazy idea but making the group system work would be a better tweak. The only other thing I see in there is Goblin Raids appearing as a news event and more XP milestones for friends, maybe grouping them as their own toggle down under the broadcast rather than a game message? That would be a nice improvement.
  13. A new TH promotion for this weekend...Astromancer's outfit, lets you unlock outfit pieces and banners with regard to factions by allocating tokens. Oh and you can call down a meteor from the sky a certain number of times. It seems like they did it about right this time. Relevant content and nothing too overpowered.
  14. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Really Weather Channel, really? I'll just move along to Accuweather then...
  15. It's a good start :). However, if I may offer some constructive criticism, have you considered fleshing it out a bit more? Add pictures, ways to get leather, alternative methods for different budgets, etc.? Hopefully there are more viable ways than spinning close to a million flax! As it stands it just looks like (through no fault of your own, BBCode doesn't support tables here) a less cleanly formatted version of 2007 Wiki's table with a word or two added, but I'm sure you can improve it if you set your mind to it.
  16. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    742.
  17. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    770.
  18. Okay then Jagex...and I killed a good number of parasites without ever obtaining a fragment. I just tried again though, and got a couple, which is weirdly inconsistent.
  19. 23,427.
  20. Are there more options for fragments that I am missing, because it seems the only viable option is balance on a pillar and wait for them. Adding a way to see progress would be great - currently all you get are messages for 25%, 50%, 75%, and fully collected fragments I think.
  21. I don't know, are you? Usually in the past the 'buy' option was replaced with a 'reclaim.' I could give it a try eventually, once I accumulate enough points to be able to afford throwing some away :P.
  22. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    738.
  23. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    734.
  24. 23,430.
  25. Ah alright, sorry. Well you could go part of the way (85 dg for example) and take advantage of frosts for the summer, if you are in need of a good moneymaker. I still wouldn't use too much aura time on DG until you run out of/get bored of making cash though :P.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.