Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    800. "Two eyes, two mouths..."
  2. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    796. Tying it up with the other thread, at least before that last post :P..
  3. 23,375.
  4. 23,377.
  5. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    796.
  6. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    794.
  7. 23,379.
  8. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    792. It's good to see you here! :-D
  9. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    The image has to be hosted somewhere so you're always linking to a URL. On a computer if you copy and paste it automatically formats it into an image tag for you. I'm not sure if there is a way to do this/if it works on a phone, if that's what you were asking though.
  10. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    788. "Devnull, where are you?!"
  11. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Put it in img tags? That is, bracket [ then img= then url then close bracket ] Testing:
  12. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    788.
  13. 23,381.
  14. I said no such thing. :c I only use like 3 items at a time anyway, so I don't bother with much bank organization. I do have this ambition to fill up all my P2P bank slots with useless P2P junk though...one day :twisted:.
  15. How you know someone gets badgered with a question way too many times (they are a level 15, 99 Prayer):
  16. It's just a waste of time because you have to carefully deconstruct your inventory and put everything back in the right tab and place. It's like the only option your character knows is the "throw everything on the floor when I get home and leave it there" idea. :P
  17. Thank you, that's very much appreciated :) - although I think providing updates to the site is probably more in need than hosting costs at the moment. I'll ask Stev about the details as I don't really know numbers off-hand. Glad to hear you're interested :). To apply, check out this post and send a message to Staff_Applications - we'll review it and get back to you.
  18. Thank you, added the confirmed ones and a small note on it to Shades of Mort'ton. If you confirm the ones from Wiki (or anyone else does) feel free to post back or PM me so I can add them - until then I've just put a note in the system. We don't actually seem to have Ghostly mages but we'll see about adding those in as well. Cheers!
  19. I have had this experience and it was not a fun time, lol. And if you haven't, I recommend you do go try it out sometime.
  20. Have you tested those all yourself (spectres, ghosts, mages, warriors, souls) then? If so I'd like to add it to our database for future reference and credit you :).
  21. Thank you for the positive feedback, means a lot! *Tips hat to Stev*
  22. Just another tip I thought of: if you want to use your aura partially on DG, turn it on 5 seconds before finishing a large dungeon on your highest floor and then immediately proceed to Construction/Smithing. That way you can get some free DG xp without really wasting any aura time.
  23. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    788.
  24. 23,383.
  25. No they're not more important than lower levels, and that is kind of the point. Of course no one really cares until "Oh dearie me why are wand prices crashing again?" which can of course be explained by not only the general increase of supply, but the lack of players ever able to catch up and use them or make money in other ways to buy some of the higher tiered weaponry/armour/whatever. Besides, you got content to make your bonecrusher, charming imp, herbicide, and seedicide addable to the Slayer belt and save space if you so choose - I'd say there's something in it for you as well, if you want to look at it from that perspective. You also make the implicit assumption about lower level players that they have all that knowledge. What you really meant to say is if you created a new account, you could zoom through all those low levels because, to your credit, through years of experience you have accumulated a wealth of tips, tricks, game knowledge, etc., which is of course a great thing. But those players may not know that and may not breeze through those levels so quickly. That wasn't really how it was meant to be in the first place either. They may well be playing the game for enjoyment and casual ambiance, not furiously rushing through Slayer levels when they come to that skill. And if it becomes dead content after a while so what? On the off chance that RuneScape is getting new players, any new player will be able to take advantage of it, still :rolleyes: . It's not like it hurt anything, except maybe spending more of Jagex marketing team time than content design. But I guess if Jagex is going to insist on this approach... Edit: and one further point, this is just the ideas and voting stage - the JMods have the ultimate responsibility to vet the ideas and make sure they are actually suitable. Even if the lower level players overwhelm them with ideas and votes, they should be able to work out something at least half reasonable, and they aren't writing the majority vote a blank check. It's somewhat staged anyway.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.