Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    804.
  2. 23,318.
  3. I know they were active in certain flipping FC's. I don't have a firm idea on an exact amount but I would assume many billion.
  4. Best of luck with your FC. I'm moving your thread to Events where it is better suited :). Also if you want to link directly to the thread, you might want to put it between qfc tags, like so: [qfc]194-195-74-65641096[/qfc]
  5. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Happy birthday @Albel! :)
  6. I think that works only for Chaotics (and Gravites), not every item in the shop unfortunately :s.
  7. 23,320.
  8. You mean like this one?
  9. That gives me an idea - your character should make Papier-mâché balloons out of them and gain Crafting XP!* *Only 300 RuneCoins from Solomon's. Other than that though, destroying noted items doesn't make a whole lot of sense lore-wise :P.
  10. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I never goat this kind of luck. :(
  11. 23,322. Another full house!
  12. You mean the limits of +/- 5%? To prevent prices from fluctuating too rapidly thanks to "merch clans" back in the day for one. And believe it or not once caps came off you could trade obscure items around the G.E. as a means of transferring money, although thanks to quantity limits it would be rather slow and clunky way of doing it and no way it could be done on that scale.
  13. 23,324.
  14. I have had similar thoughts although probably not nearly as intricate as the story you mentioned...I'd write it down, maybe share it if it's not too private. Spending some time on creative expression (writing) might help more than trying to repress it. I wrote mine down and never really thought about them too much afterwards.
  15. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    If you watch local news daily (*cringe* at some point I actually did that, not much more productive to do), you see them make those sorts of jokes all the time. They're not putting anyone down, just trying to lighten things up a bit :-D.
  16. 23,326.
  17. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    804.
  18. 23,328.
  19. 23,330.
  20. Since today you can start a game penalty-free (once a day) which is not in the first 20 minutes of an hour. Although the Godless' current run of wins started one day ahead of this, it looks like having the penalty-free time is really helping out. It's hard to tell but my guess is that Jagex just made the threshold much lower rather than a huge influx of players magically starting to contribute because of the one run you can now start at any time. I do think it was a good update and appreciate that it hopefully gave more players a chance to play and enjoy the world event - I just wonder how much of the "running up the score" effect is actually due to it.
  21. Advanced pulse cores coming this weekend...I guess a slightly buffed version of the old promotion. Pushing the limits of bonus xp >.<.
  22. 23,332. Where is D.V. "MIA" Devnull? :-k
  23. So I heard this song on the radio and liked it, but the YouTube comments were, suffice it to say, less kind. What do you think?
  24. Try the Stronghold of Security, 4th level for ghosts - the combat levels are probably off but the map should still be accurate, which might be a tad better. I'm not sure if your stats are quite high enough to do so yet but ankous in the same area can give some good loot to keep you occupied, and you can fish and cook food above in the River Lum whenever you need it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.