Please post all Old School RuneScape related pictures, videos and sounds in this topic! All posts must abide by the Tip.It Forum Rules.
Things that are unacceptable to be posted include but are not limited to:
- Useless/spammy comments. You may comment on screenshots being posted but only make a reply if you have something WORTHWHILE to say. Lulcat pictures, other pointless images in response to screenshots, and comments that make no substantial contribution will not be tolerated.
- Flaming users in ANY WAY is unacceptable. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. This means no name calling, no provoking, no insulting, no accusations, no degrading of other users, etc. Even flaming friends in a joking, non-serious manner is not okay. Moderators cannot always tell when you're joking or not and we don't have time to figure it out. "Joke flaming" can also be interpreted negatively.
- All images and conversations MUST abide by RuneScape's Rules. Admitting to account sharing, botting, or violating any other RuneScape Rule in a screenshot or in text is not tolerated.
- Inappropriate images may not be posted under any circumstances. Screenshots with any negative connotations, censor evasion or bad implications/references will not be tolerated. If you want to post a screenshot but there are inappropriate words/conversations in the chat due to the profanity filter being turned off, either edit the chat out in an image editing program (Paint, PhotoShop, etc.) or place it in hide tags with a warning.
- Quote chains are not permitted. If you quote an image, please put it in hide tags. If you quote a series of many quotes, remove some of the earlier quotes or put them all in hide tags.
- Tip.It does not support luring users into the Wilderness under false pretenses. Screenshots or videos of you doing so may not be posted anywhere on Tip.It.
Please note that if you violate any of the above rules, you will not only be hurting yourself by likely receiving a temporary ban, but you will be ruining the future of this thread for others as well. Please work together to improve the quality of this sticky. If you ever see an inappropriate, rule-breaking post, DO NOT reply to it. Replying will only make the problem worse, continue the argument, and encourage any spam/flames/etc. to continue. Report the post using the Report Function and then ignore it. The moderators will deal with it and ensure that the appropriate action is taken. If you have any doubts about whether or not something is appropriate to post, DO NOT post it. You may PM a moderator or administrator to see if it is appropriate or not.
Thank you for your cooperation.