Old School RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds!

tripsis

They've always used that image for promoting stuff, probably just someone at jagex thinking "lol looks cool, lessgo!"

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

was why I was surprised to see that, I think there is a decent chance of it being a poll sooner that you think though.

I mean it can't really be that hard to remake GWD, compare Jagex's current resources to the resources in 2007, and the fact no actual designing has to be done, it can't be *that* difficult to do compared to back in 2007.

Or most likely was just chosen as it looks cool, but thought it worth posting anyway.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Jabuli Zanik is horribly broken, I would actually be curious how they can fix those quests within the next month without creating bigger problems

Death to the Dorgeshuun, the final quest that was disabled before the original launch of Old School RuneScape is in testing and should be available in the next update which will most likely be next week.

http://services.runescape.com/m=rswiki/en/DevBlog:Old_School_RuneScape_Week_3

I hope they don't delay it.

was why I was surprised to see that, I think there is a decent chance of it being a poll sooner that you think though.

I mean it can't really be that hard to remake GWD, compare Jagex's current resources to the resources in 2007, and the fact no actual designing has to be done, it can't be *that* difficult to do compared to back in 2007.

Or most likely was just chosen as it looks cool, but thought it worth posting anyway.

Even though they said in the Q&A a few weeks back that they would have to completely remake it, now they are saying they actually have most of it complete (as it was already almost finished at the time of the backup).

They said they can easily add:

• The God Wars Dungeon
  • The Varrock Achievement Diary
  • Land of the Goblins (the penultimate Zanik story)
  • Path of Glouphrie (including its Slayer creatures)
  • The ZMI Altar

And will likely do polls on them.

Also right now water filled vials have unlimited stock in shops for 2gp to combat bots (it sounds like only a temp update).

Source for the above: http://[Use Quick Find Code]/c=UOwrpOXdDow/sl=0/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?317,318,801,64695690

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

You guys are levelling crazy fast. It took me forever to get to 1000 total.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

How did you do fairy tale pt2 when tip.it says you need 59 farm and herb?

I really want to get my qp cape by next month, mainly because jagex wont be releasing anymore!

Boosted herblore reg with stew and used gardening pie to boost farming. you need 49 farming and 57 herblore. I did it when I had 54 herblore and 46 farming.

1k total, only took a month :lol:

Not that unimpressive when you consider your magic and fletching level, as well as all your sub 20 skills o_O

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

va27RCX.png

woot.

edit: I had to sell it as managed to lose all my other stuff staking :(, managed to lose 5 500k stakes vs someone same stats with a d scim, my first hit.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]