Old School RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds!

tripsis

shortish vid of antiscamming some people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9yHoBBV1HA

Why didn't the first guy fight back? If he had the runes for ice barrage then he had the runes for ice blitz and blood blitz too >_> Unless he had ice barrage on autocast and then just AFK'd or something.

77yLQy8.png

shortish vid of antiscamming some people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9yHoBBV1HA

Why didn't the first guy fight back? If he had the runes for ice barrage then he had the runes for ice blitz and blood blitz too >_> Unless he had ice barrage on autocast and then just AFK'd or something.

Zamorak flames lower magic -> they don't have the level to cast it. And they were dumb I guess lol

Well Flames don't lower magic that much, and the effect doesn't stack.

So they still should be able to use the Blitz spells.

....right?

An old player from 2004-2011. I'm back for the 2007 servers, let's see how long this lasts.

My account's display name used to be Sir Izenhime

signature_zpse31b54ec.png

vinyl_djpon3.png

Stupid Should Hurt

He started casting eventually, probably didn't realize until it was too late. What I don't get is why would someone with 1 def would stake armor on against someone with 70+ def.

like I said, they are scamming.

I am armor staking people with my verac and stuff, they just put mage on and assume I will sit there getting farcasted, my mage level is not high and I haven't done DT, (obviously from pray level) so assume they are getting a free win with mage and move on.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Flinched the knights to victory? I should consider that :P

Also, this richness:

80695650.png

Bloody hell what's the price tag on that kit?!

I've always been particularly fond of the 3a range top! Graphics team really excelled on almost all of the 3rd age pieces.

LgEZt.png

leFk5Ov.png

Come on nats why aren't you 50 each yet

Bloody hell lol... Laws are pretty packed too. I haven't really seen many bots outside of RC. I'm ok with this.

lol go to the maples directly behind seers bank :o

i don't play psykick anymore... i play 2ed: "pure fett"

26081 to get 99 herblore

Ah, the return of the bald, bearded, yellow shirt, green pants bot. Now THERE's some nostalgia for ya. :P

• Like 4

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I've been thinking about getting a smartphone that can run RS so I can merch during coffee breaks at work, or even skill during the long public transport commute, lol. "You know you're addicted when..."

When I say smartphone I mean small device, tablet or notebook or whatever you want to call it. That thing.

CNqWHdA.jpg