Old School RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds!

tripsis

Nice whip :3

76fish.png

Sharks hurrah.

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

UbBbMqo.png

Promised a bank pic when I posted my 99 thief pic - had it ready but accidently cropped a frame out, and couldn't be bothered to make it again. I can share my most recently total level milestone for now though for anyone who cares. :P

imagangster.png

caves1.png

caves2.PNG

Gear:

Proselyte helm

Red d'hide top

Red d'hide chaps

Magic shortbow

Rune arrows x1000 (used 850 of them)

Ava's accumulator

Snakeskin boots

Unholy symbol

Ring of recoil

Barrows gloves

Inventory:

3 range pots

17 pray pots

2 super restores

6 brews

Literally 30 seconds after finishing:

caves3.png

Whew!

• Like 6

77yLQy8.png

UEk1SXI.png

bank pic

All from staking, killed green dragons to get original cash to stake with.

Well, 999134 got rich. Hands up who's not suprised... Anyone?

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Lmao. I need to get on that staking gravy train. Any tips?

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

I'm looking at making my main a well... Main. Then turning Adze into a 1 pray maxed boxer and making Flowers a verac staker. See how it goes. Nice bank ;)