Old School RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds!

tripsis

How much is black platebody (g) going for? 100K?

4FC3tAE.png

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

rfd.png

61 combat

49 hp

51 att

51 str

45 def

48 range

56 magic

I wore a ring of recoil for every fight, plus two extras in my inventory. Food used was pineapple pizzas (they heal 22hp in two bites and are easy to make). Every time I fell below 38hp (11 below max), I'd dance with the boss and heal to full hp since a lot of the bosses can easily hit 20+ to KO you

The bosses would've been a lot easier with higher stats and better gear. I used welfare gear because I'm frugal as [bleep]. I didn't have any stat-boosting potions either.

My "go-to" setup for the bosses was:

Mind helmet

Amulet of accuracy

Ava's attractor

Dorgeshuun xbow + bone bolts

Green d'hide body

Green d'hide chaps

Green d'hide vambs

Ghostly boots

Mind shield

Ring of recoil

Agrith-Na-Na: Used my default setup with a full inventory of pineapple pizzas. Not exactly the hardest boss, but it took the most food to kill because my ranged is awful.

Flambeed: Same gear, ranged it. Wasn't too hard since this boss was surprisingly inaccurate with surprisingly low defense. Can hit hard, though.

Karamel: Easy boss. I maged w/ fire bolt and full ghostly robes (addy gloves instead of ghostly gloves), mind shield, and magic ammy. The key is to stand right next to the boss so it melees you instead. Its melee attacks are very weak and inaccurate. Every time its magic attack hits you (and it can hit really rapidly), your stats get drained severely. Use a restore pot when you fall below 35 magic. Shouldn't need very much food.

Dessourt: For this boss, I wore full ghostly, except addy gloves instead of ghostly gloves; mind shield; iban staff. This one was pretty fast-paced; both of us were hitting constant 20+ on each other (I used Iban Blast). Be careful!

Gelatinnoth Mother: I can't use fire blast (56 magic) so I'd just dance with her while she was weak to fire magic. I wore my "default" gear, except with the following substitutions: amulet of magic, addy gloves, ghostly cloak. I used air staff and blast spells for the mage phases and dorgeshuun xbow for ranged and rune scimmy for melee. She hit a lot of zeros, but she also hit a lot of 20-8 hits. Always stay at full HP. If you've got chaos gauntlets, bolt spells would be good too probably. Though the chaos gauntlets don't help ranged/melee as much as addy gloves do.

Culinaromancer: This guy was similar to dessous except I ranged him w/ the "default" setup. He hits hard and fast, but so do you fortunately. He can hit 25 frequently, so always stay at full HP. You can't dance with him so be very careful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otm4RusESNU

Do you have to finish legends or just start it?

Trollbomber.png

Do you have to finish legends or just start it?

Just start, the only requirement is being able to access Khazari Jungle for the vanilla leaf thingy.

Right. You don't need any of the required skills, but you need all of the required quests to start Legends. You'll need the wc requirement to get into the jungle for RFD though

77yLQy8.png

Do you know if it is possible to do the legends quest part with 1 prayer?

I know it is one of the requirements to have 40ish pray, but if that is not actually needed...

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

To add to the 1000 pictures:

Q8TssGx.png

:D

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Gonna be busy for about a month or so. Wanted 20 glories but not willing to pay 90k ea atm, 10 allows me to craft ~1600 natures before recharging, or about once/hour, so it's not horrible. Hoping market price is at 315-320 ea when I'm finished. Will put me right at 75 rc as well for that giant pouch :wink:. Will probably stop and sell the first 15k to buy the 3k energy pots I need, then go for a 100k+ stack of nats from there.

130316015805.png

• Like 1
Trollbomber.png